Won't Run after the last update today

B

bbriley

• bbriley

Hi,

We have been using the RACE 2007 demo since yesterday - over 24 hours. However, although the first update of RACE 2007 installed fine (yesterday), since sometime late today, we cannot run the demo. We can still run RACE (the original) fine from Steam, but not the RACE 2007 demo. We get a screen saying "checking for updates" and then nothing happens.

• bbriley

Hi,

We have been using the RACE 2007 demo since yesterday - over 24 hours. However, although the first update of RACE 2007 installed fine (yesterday), since sometime late today, we cannot run the demo. We can still run RACE (the original) fine from Steam, but not the RACE 2007 demo. We get a screen saying "checking for updates" and then nothing happens.

I finally removed the RACE 2007 demo and then re-installed it. Then the STEAM update took place quickly and it is now fine!

The next steps: 1) What will RACE 2007 cost when released in October; and 2) RFactor is a competitor to GTR 2 and RACE. I can see no consensus in the reviews which would be best. RACE is somewhat cheaper, however (both RACE and RACE 2007, I have heard).

Thank you for the reply, however, Attila!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%