Wolff: 'Hopefully I'll Get A Race Seat'

While PDR was winning the championship she scored 4 points. Fair enough the car was an older spec, but Jamie Green is the same age, had the same car, scored 32 points and is a previous F3 Euro champion and no one is talking about him in F1.

Women always scream about equality and the fact is a male driver with her record wouldn't even get a test seat let alone the race seat. She's there because she was the bosses wife. That is not equality, its preferential treatment.

If I married Claire Williams or Monisha Kaltenborn and they gave me a race/test seat over a more qualified female driver there'd be feminist groups everywhere up in arms about it.

It kind of annoys me because I'd genuinely like to see a female driver in F1, but it needs to be on merit or it will do way more harm than good.

Don't think she is the female hotshot that F1 needs. She didn't impress in any of her DTM races in the past either. Seven seasons and I can't recall her scoring more than a handful of points.

Formula 1 should be about skills and when a woman out there has more skills than her male counterpart she should absolutely get a drive.

Doubt that Susie is the one.
http://www.beitskevisser.com/

This young lady will be the next ''hotshot'' in Formula 1.
She sure is, seen her in action live at Zandvoort last year. Really impressive win there. We as Dutchman can finally say that we have a dutch version of Danica Patrick ^^

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 5.7%