Wolf F1 Racing Helmet

This is a Wolf F1 Racing Helmet.

Wolf F1 Racing Helmet

Wolf F1 Racing Helmet.143.jpg
Wolf F1 Racing Helmet.144.jpg
Wolf F1 Racing Helmet.146.jpg

Gerald Hello, how are you, well? I wanted to know if it is very diificil to make Helmets. Not is if you can tell me or indicatme how to perform it. I would like to personalixar one for my.
Unless you do it me!!! Jajaja (laughs).
Da do you, guess, you would that send a drawing of as I want it to customize, truth?
Now, don't feel the obligation to commit!!! Sorry for my bad English. Thanks and greetings.

Gerald Hello, how are you, well? I wanted to know if it is very diificil to make Helmets. Not is if you can tell me or indicatme how to perform it. I would like to personalixar one for my.
Unless you do it me!!! Jajaja (laughs).
Da do you, guess, you would that send a drawing of as I want it to customize, truth?
Now, don't feel the obligation to commit!!! Sorry for my bad English. Thanks and greetings.

I'll give it a try if you like. :)

Hi Gerald, are you, well? I wanted to know if it is very diificil to make helmets. Not is if you can tell me or indicatme how performed it. I would like to personalixar one for my. I'm from Argentina.
Unless you do me! Lol (laughs).
I send you a picture of what I want to customize.
Now, don't feel the obligation to commit! Sorry for my bad English. Thanks and greetings

Attachments

• mx456 Tuareg Argentina 2013.jpg
    mx456 Tuareg Argentina 2013.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 367
Hi Gerald, are you, well? I wanted to know if it is very diificil to make helmets. Not is if you can tell me or indicatme how performed it. I would like to personalixar one for my. I'm from Argentina.
Unless you do me! Lol (laughs).
I send you a picture of what I want to customize.
Now, don't feel the obligation to commit! Sorry for my bad English. Thanks and greetings

Sure, i'll give it a try.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back