F1 2011 Wishing for more stats !!!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi....In F1 2010 there wasnt enough stats for my liking. It would be nice to have a look after the race and see what lap you done your best time etc etc. Also it would be nice to be able to look back at your past results/lap times etc etc.
I dont know if more stats are going to be included in F1 2011.....but i really hope so.

What are your thoughts folks.?

Yes it does tell you at the end but very briefly. But, Id like to be able to go to another screen to see what times you did on every lap.
And no i dont just mean on TT.......i mean in grand prix races too!!......Being able to look at what times you done the last time you raced there would be nice.
More stats please codies ;-)

I'd like a real-time update every couple laps of who the fastest person on the track is and what their time is. If it could tell you your pit threshold (delta) time or whatever if you're in first but 2nd place already pitted and is a probable 1st place.

At the end of the race there could be a whole lot more info. In qualify especially : like sector times, & if your hot laps is looking like a potential top 3 lap time in Q3. Make it more engaging guys.

I'd like a real-time update every couple laps of who the fastest person on the track is and what their time is. If it could tell you your pit threshold (delta) time or whatever if you're in first but 2nd place already pitted and is a probable 1st place.

At the end of the race there could be a whole lot more info. In qualify especially : like sector times, & if your hot laps is looking like a potential top 3 lap time in Q3. Make it more engaging guys.

Agreed with pmoy

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back