Wish Steam would pick up this sim

Also, what more do you need from a menu? It does what you need, and does it well.
Are you accusing rFactor2's menu of being good? I was startling at how bad it was the first time I ran the program. GSC is way better in every way. The menus are cleaner and the options more easily read and changed. Car selection in rF2 is stupid. One look at the rF2 garage screen and I wanna run the other way. rF2 made me really appreciate GSC's menus.

Normally menus aren't that big of a deal but rF2's are just on a whole other level of awful.

Are you accusing rFactor2's menu of being good? I was startling at how bad it was the first time I ran the program. GSC is way better in every way. The menus are cleaner and the options more easily read and changed. Car selection in rF2 is stupid. One look at the rF2 garage screen and I wanna run the other way. rF2 made me really appreciate GSC's menus.

Normally menus aren't that big of a deal but rF2's are just on a whole other level of awful.

Why is it awful? What more do you need it to do? You can change stuff in a structured way, and every setting category has its own section.

I fail to see how it's an awful design.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years