Wish me luck!

It's the last day of the month in the hot lap challenge I'm competing in,

http://www.theracecentre.co.uk/hotlapresults.php?highlight=true&id=March%202011

I lie 7th in Class A, which is not my main focus, and 3rd in Class B.

I should be able to win Class B, I reckon a 1:34.9 is possible.

Keep refreshing the page for up to date results, times set today will be highlighted in red.

Wish me luck!

FYI: You go to this place, all setups and wheels etc all equal, so level playing field.

@omer : It's a corporate version of rfactor. 10 race pods (you are sat on the floor near enough) all running equal setups and all with a g27 (with momo wheel on the front) projection screen etc, it is very immersive indeed! They a hot Lao challenge every month usually with the current f1 circuit, and a selection if car over 3 classes.

Well after 3 hours of hotlapping, 6 beers an 4 red bulls, I failed to win! I improved on my previous lap time by 1.3 secs, but fell short of 1st place by 3 10ths, an impressive drive from nick porter!

@omer : It's a corporate version of rfactor. 10 race pods (you are sat on the floor near enough) all running equal setups and all with a g27 (with momo wheel on the front) projection screen etc, it is very immersive indeed! They a hot Lao challenge every month usually with the current f1 circuit, and a selection if car over 3 classes.

Well after 3 hours of hotlapping, 6 beers an 4 red bulls, I failed to win! I improved on my previous lap time by 1.3 secs, but fell short of 1st place by 3 10ths, an impressive drive from nick porter!
Not bad after 6 beers and 4 redbulls. I would be steering with my chin and using my hands for gas and brake after drinking that LOL!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back