De Tomaso Pantera
BMW M1 Gr4...

Tourist

Morgan Aero
Ferrari FXX...

The installation files:

Mod SR VLN 2012 Base - very soon...

Note:

In a basic mod will gradually be added ready-made cars...
For cars as you understand it is necessary to make a skin-pak!

Attention!
From now every author and Creator of any of the models used in the modification of VLN 2012 is the developer and the equal of its co-owner. On categorical disagreement on the direct or indirect cooperation please notify me by using this section.
At least until the partition will not be deleted by the administration of the portal.

Attachments

• rFactor 2012-06-29 23-17-37-11.jpg
    rFactor 2012-06-29 23-17-37-11.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 1,296
  • rFactor 2012-06-29 23-38-40-10.jpg
    rFactor 2012-06-29 23-38-40-10.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 1,214
  • rFactor 2012-06-30 09-46-38-47.jpg
    rFactor 2012-06-30 09-46-38-47.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 1,625
  • rFactor 2012-06-30 14-22-24-55.jpg
    rFactor 2012-06-30 14-22-24-55.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 1,041
  • rFactor 2012-07-01 13-05-02-98.jpg
    rFactor 2012-07-01 13-05-02-98.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 1,144
  • rFactor 2012-08-15 12-27-53-63.jpg
    rFactor 2012-08-15 12-27-53-63.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 1,632
  • rFactor 2012-08-15 12-29-11-96.jpg
    rFactor 2012-08-15 12-29-11-96.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 934
  • rFactor 2012-08-15 12-30-23-74.jpg
    rFactor 2012-08-15 12-30-23-74.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 890
  • rFactor 2012-08-15 12-31-33-62.jpg
    rFactor 2012-08-15 12-31-33-62.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 1,216
  • rFactor 2012-08-15 12-46-13-66.jpg
    rFactor 2012-08-15 12-46-13-66.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,630
Such reviews no doubt inspiring! The work on the mod after a small break, I intend to continue and finish. Unfortunately a lot of time spend on the elimination of the mistakes admitted by the creators of models. By the way the physical model I calculated individually for each machine on the basis of the actual data. It is based on the physical model of Endurance Series, TCL and BMW E90 1.03. It should also be noted class changes. Now the cars are divided as follows: SP8, SP6, SP4 - classes and subclasses of Group H (historical cars), Tourist (cars do not have direct relation to the VLN, but their participation would be interesting). Tomorrow I will make the appropriate changes to the page of the mod and the situation will become more obvious. It is important, that and the track will undergo changes. Start will be made with a direct, close to the tourist pit-line with an output on direct start-finish, as in reality. I hope to use "live" Safety Car. But this makes sense to say, if you will be satisfied with the quality of fashion and decide to organize a League VLN. The first cars and basic mod I intend to submit in the next few days. I apologize for the quality of my English, I'm only just starting to study it!

Some people raised concerns that some of the cars included in your mod might not've been created by you. Would you be willing to provide proof that you actually created all the content included in the mod?

Tom

Of course I am not the Creator of the models used. My job is to build the modification and development of the physical model. However, let me remind you that this content is not licensed, and it means, that no one not at all desire has registered the copyright on it. If I am wrong, please show me a documentary confirmation of the reverse. In the case of the availability of such documents I am ready to exclude from the development of the required model and apologize. I apologize for the quality of the English language, but I hope my point is clear.
If placed here the material is of no value and is for someone to be offensive, you have the right to delete section. But I will say the following. I had no purpose to assign a used model. Moreover in the annotations to the modification will specify the sources of the material!

You're using something created by someone else without having (or providing proof of) their written consent, that's the point. You'll need approval from everyone who contributed to the project, knowingly or not, before we can allow you to distribute it through RaceDepartment.com.

This rule is in place to avoid people mixing content created by others without giving proper credit, as you might understand. Meanwhile, please refrain from posting any download links.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tom

You must understand that I do not have an opportunity to personally communicate with dozens of people have created modification from which I borrowed the model and obtain their approval. The only thing I can do is to inform potential users about the source of the material. And define the essence of my work.
But to prohibit the distribution of material through your portal have the full right. Argue with what I'm not going to!

You must understand that I do not have an opportunity to personally communicate with dozens of people have created modification from which I borrowed the model and obtain their approval. The only thing I can do is to inform potential users about the source of the material. And define the essence of my work.
But to prohibit the distribution of material through your portal have the full right. Argue with what I'm not going to!

Please don't get me wrong, it's looking very cool and I'd like to see this. But then again, using stuff others created without them knowing isn't cool. Thank you for your understanding.

Believe me modification will be of very high quality and I'm sure no one will have pity on the use of models. And appreciate the work done. I'm not at all desire can leave the project, since it has interested many people. I promised him to finish. Many people will be very disappointed that I'm not going to release the mod.
And yet it remains an open question about the possibility of placing links to download the finished material. If you don't give me such a right, I'll have to delete this section from the forum, so as not to misinform users of the portal.

Believe me modification will be of very high quality and I'm sure no one will have pity on the use of models. And appreciate the work done. I'm not at all desire can leave the project, since it has interested many people. I promised him to finish. Many people will be very disappointed that I'm not going to release the mod.

I believe you, that's not a problem. We just have a bad feeling if content created by anyone but you is being used without you having written consent from said people. Since you don't have written consent, we can't allow you to post this mod on RaceDepartment, I'm afraid.

I can understand that this is a pretty bad situation for you but so many people simply took stuff from others, it's pretty tragic. Please try to get consent from everyone you can reach. If you really can't reach some people and give proper credit to the ones you couldn't reach, this might be ok.

Tom

In view of the current situation, I understand the need for removal of this section. Believe me I really do not want to discredit you in my dubious project. Apologies.

And the last thing I want to add before removing themes. Yes I used the model made by other people, but had not taken it. And nowhere утвердал that I am their Creator. Personally, my position is that if the material is someone made in demand, it is already a recognition of and respect for labor. But unfortunately for one reason or another many good models are not used, and the work is not appreciated. Therefore there is an interesting contradiction. What is better? Borrowing your model for creating different modifications or her absence. And I want to note, that on some models still have the direct consent of the founders. In particular those who have had the opportunity to get acquainted with the quality of my work. Frankly speaking, I would not dare to submit to your portal does not qualitative work.

However, in any development of the events I want that's what has to offer. I am ready to creators used my models to offer the co-authorship. That is, in the annotations to the fashion you will be specified as the developers of the mod VLN 2012. I think it's an honest and worthy proposal. I hope to have common sense.

Attention!
From now every author and Creator of any of the models used in the modification of VLN 2012 is the developer and the equal of its co-owner. On categorical disagreement on the direct or indirect cooperation please notify me by using this section.
At least until the partition will not be deleted by the administration of the portal.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%