(WIP) SEAT Cupra UK 2007 and 2008

I've started working on the Cupra UK championship for the seasons 2007 and 2008, decided to do this in memory of one of the drivers, Tim Bevan, who raced in the championship. He lost his life in a motoring accident.

As there already is a Cupra mod with some if not all of the 2008 Cupra cars on no-grip I have decided to do this mod with a twist. I am using the Extreme Leon instead of the standard WTCC Leon to be used as the Leon Cupra. So far I've converted it into FWD and slowed it down, but for added fun I've left the car stabilty as the Extreme car so its got massive grip through corners :)

Heres a screenshot:

Liam McMillan by SEAT Leon Mad, on Flickr

Also a video of the very first test of the car, where better then a good Hillclimb :)

Tim Bevan 1976 - 2007. Not so famous for racing, more famous for having a different livery at each event during 2006 and the start of 2007:

Race Cars - SEAT Cupra Championship 2007 - SEAT Leon Cupra R - Tim Bevan - 69 - Beaver Metals WAAP Racing.com - Round 1 - 070401 - Brands Hatch - Steven Gray - IMG_6279 by stevipedia, on Flickr

TimBevan20 by www.bazpics.com, on Flickr

TimBevan4 by www.bazpics.com, on Flickr

Seat Cupra Championship by Holbon, on Flickr

Brands Hatch 9th April 2006 BTCC 018 by gary_foulger, on Flickr

And now in game:

2011-08-18_00003 by SEAT Leon Mad, on Flickr

And yes the Toledo is modded to match the Leon's performance :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back