Cars (WIP) Renault R24 - Formula 1 Season 2004

Here I put my first car that i have made for Assetto Corsa, it is the Renault R24 piloted by Fernando Alonso in the season of Formula 1 in the year 2004.
It is the first time that i am modging a car. At first it was very difficult for me because i had no idea for make the car in all aspects, so i had to learn all from 0 (how to make the car in 3d with Blender, because never had used a 3D program and too the physics of the car that i had no idea too, and to make the sound for the car), but finally, i begin to understand the things and the car is almost finished.

I hope this likes you :)

Last edited:
Model looks really nice, looking forward to the beta test! Lovely looking cars those Renault's of that era, glad to see it being brought to AC.
I love the cars of that era too, specially these Renault (2004, 2005, 2006)
in the year 2004 and 2005 the formula 1 cars had V10 engine and the sound was perfect
Thank you very much :)

New things on the car (tyres, cockpit, body (air slots), steering wheel) .

I hope this likes you :)
Screenshot_renault_r24_monza_22-2-117-19-28-10.jpg
Screenshot_renault_r24_monza_22-2-117-19-28-18.jpg
Screenshot_renault_r24_monza_22-2-117-19-28-24.jpg
Screenshot_renault_r24_monza_22-2-117-19-28-32.jpg
Screenshot_renault_r24_monza_22-2-117-19-28-44.jpg

Last edited:
New things more on the car. (cockpit, blur tyres textures, some little details on the body).
I still have to make the texture for the rim blur and some little thing more and so i could release the beta of the car (although i will follow working on the car adding new things).
In a little time (about 7 or 10 days) finally i will release the car.
Screenshot_renault_r24_monza_1-3-117-23-54-43.jpg
Screenshot_renault_r24_monza_1-3-117-23-55-35.jpg
Screenshot_renault_r24_monza_1-3-117-23-57-45.jpg

Can't get over how small these cars look next the barges we have this year.

Looking forward to this, good work so far :)

Yes, the new cars of this year in comparison with previous looks like barges.

I'm trying to complete the car the fastest possible, because i wish the people can drive it and enjoy it, but when i make more, more work have to make, hahahah, it looks like endless... so, i go to complete the essencial of the car and release the "beta", so the people could enjoy the car while i follow working on the car making more details and things.

Last edited:
Really looking great now!! This is very impressive IMO if this is really your first ever model. Looking forward to the release :).

Yes, really this is my first ever model, never in my life I had made a car before.
At first, i had no idea in all how to make the car in any aspects, I have been learning to make the car while i was doing it.
In my opinion, the best part of the car is the physics, because when i driving it i enjoy a lot. i have tried to set the physics the most exact possible like in 2004 and the car makes the same times in the circuits than in 2004 (in the circuits that are equal than in 2004, like Monza, for example, because in others circuits the track is not the same because some parts of the circuit are different and it is not possible to compare the times).

It costed me a lot to make the car, but really It was worth, if the people enjoy with it.

This week (in 3 or 4 days) i release the "beta" of the car and I hope the car likes the people and enjoy it.

Thank you very much a lot for your interest and enthusiasm for the car. :)

Yes, really this is my first ever model, never in my life I had made a car before.
At first, i had no idea in all how to make the car in any aspects, I have been learning to make the car while i was doing it.
In my opinion, the best part of the car is the physics, because when i driving it i enjoy a lot.

It costed me a lot to make the car, but really It was worth, if the people enjoy with it.

This week (in 3 or 4 days) i release the "beta" of the car and I hope the car likes the people and enjoy it.

Thank you very much a lot for your interest and enthusiasm for the car. :)

It warmed my heart to read this today. I think it is fantastic that people like you are so passionate about the car they love that they are prepared to spend time (and money) to bring it to life :inlove: If you really have learned how to model, and learned how to make the physics model for this car, then I have nothing but respect for you :)

I hope you are enjoying your journey, and I also hope it is the first of many. Assetto Corsa needs people like you :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back