WIP Pictures and Videos of Pontiac Firebird Trans Am by Team21 and Friends

Since GTL still is a very Fun-loving Race simulator Team 21 decided to create some competition for the Boss Mustang and Mercury Cougar.

Team 21 is proud to announce and show us the Pontiac Firebird Trans Am project.
The bottom of the model is borrowed from the Cougar, and adapted to the dimensions of the Firebird, Then details where added.
The body mapping and the wheels are finished.

The current model is already ingame and Team 21 is busy working on sound and physics.
There will be two different versions as far as physics for this vehicle are concerned. One that emphasizes the unique position of the Bolliger-vehicle and one that reflects the Firebird in the TransAm specification.
Backfires, brake and tail lights are already implemented. and a secondary HUD type is implemented.
Source

8195257340_5c0473bb9b_b.jpg

8194162741_6ac24914cf_b.jpg

8195255432_714e3289f1_b.jpg

8194162367_6a04c7cbcb_b.jpg

I think these cars are a bit of a handful to drive but i mean that in a good way. I like high powered squirrly V8's. I do ok with the lower powered version but getting the high powered version around Miller as clean as possible took some work :D

Last edited:
I'm gonna test em on both of those tracks, tested both on Jacarepagua and that was great fun! Tried the more powerful versoin on Mid-Ohio, too much power and weight for such a tight track (or maybe it was down to lack of skill xD), exactly how I like it xD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back