Tracks Karting Mont Tremblant [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two submitted a new resource:

Mont Tremblant Karts - Kart track

Track was built to race the Formula Student UCM 2016 mod.

If the AI aren’t fast enough and you wish to make your own AI file for the track:
Open the “models.ini” file from the track folder and rename MODEL_1 to "mont_tremblant_kart_road_full_circuit.kn5”.

Also, in the \data folder, open “surfaces.ini” and under SURFACE_2 change the “IS_VALID_TRACK=1” to “IS_VALID_TRACK=0”. At this point no other roads or pitlanes or kerbs will be driveable except...

Read more about this resource...

I've got the second layout now done, but having some serious issues keeping the AI on track. For some reason the game engine is re-creating the boundaries of my road when creating the AI files, and is causing problems in races.

Here's a short 4-lap race with the AI as they are now at the "north" layout:

I'll have the third layout done soon, but I imagine it might take a while before I can create an acceptable AI file if my tries with the first 2 layouts are any indication.

Last edited:
Two updated |WIP| Mont Tremblant Karts with a new update entry:

All 3 layouts done, guide cones added

I've added 2 other layouts to the main course. Also added some cones to help show the track layout.

Still need to do a couple more things, but I'm okay racing on this for now.

Standard
sQKsTSu

South
sQKsTSu

North
sQKsTSu

Read the rest of this update entry...

Two updated Karting Mont Tremblant with a new update entry:

Updated road mesh, shader stuff, painted roads, more pitboxes

Since the last update over a year ago I've done some minor tweaks and updated the physical road mesh, painted some lines on the track, changed some shader values and renamed all my trees to conform to the Kunos tree shader.

Something seems to have changed with the way RTB exports stuff now compared to early 2018 when I made this, so I had to re-do all the camera and AI files too. Not much effort was put into the camera files.

I don't imagine I'll update this any more, though I might...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Seems like you replaced the downloadable content. When I donwload, I only get a png file, it's only the map image.
Having serious issues with uploading the file. Click on either of the 2 links in the quote above and read to the bottom of the "update" post I made, you'll find a Mediafire link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back