[WIP] Highway

Hi everybody ! :)
I wanted to show you something i'm working on, another highway :p
So i use the textures from mountautobahn (by some1)
The main road is done, but after the bridge, the track looks a bit empty so i'm searching for some idea.. i don't think the track will have enter/exit..
Here are some pics :

If you've some ideas tell me :)

I really love this kind of track. Free open roads. nham. I have one wip here, something that I call "Brazilian Roads" LOL

Can you add a mountain? and an off-road track between big and dark forest (like speedtest 3) where you can go to a hotel or a summer house?

hum i worked on the track again :)
I've added a tunnel :

And some two bridges, there is an exit to "cut" the highway, the first exit is after the "viaduc" and brings you 2km after the tunnel, i'me working now on those roads ;)
The trees looks crap (i've changed to xtree shader bit i still do not like, the don't "do" shadow)

Also, most of textures (i would say 90% are from some1's mountautobahn)

Tunnel looks good !

The image with the white AMG & its shadow, what's happening there, just for curiosity ?
I experienced the same issue, I think with the latest Racer version...so I wasn't that excited to keep it as a stable version...

I'm fed up with persons who are still asking "when you will release it?" "will it be able to download?" etc. it's pretty annoying. Maybe you don't know that skybh has also his private life and he is not sitting in front of his computer and creating cars&tracks to racer? And, if you want to have some new tracks, why don't you start to create one?

I'm fed up with persons who are still asking "when you will release it?" "will it be able to download?" etc. it's pretty annoying. Maybe you don't know that skybh has also his private life and he is not sitting in front of his computer and creating cars&tracks to racer? And, if you want to have some new tracks, why don't you start to create one?

Just a question, did you use google translate for that?

Hi, it was done using RC4 and RC5 i think, about a beta why not, i don't realy work on it now :(
but most of textures are not mine (a lot from some1, one from swiss mountain etc)

more rivers with some amazing bridges and tunnels maybe even some big interchanges where you can change the track :D Make different loops and races maybe if the map already advanced even a small city where this goes through :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%