(WIP) F1 Legends Racing 2.0

hi to all historic F1 Grand Prix fans,
just to let you know, after the august/september 2017 mod public release for GT Legends and GTR2 there is also the rFactor and Automobilista conversion process in work, which opens a question "how about rFactor 2 version?", right? :)

well, I can announce, Postipate is working on it already.

EDIT:
ok, the F1LR2 mod v.1.00 is released,
you can find and subscribe it as a common rFactor 2 Steam Workshop item, see for F1 Legends Racing 2.0 Season 1967.

or you can download it and manually install from the F1LR home page.

previe10.jpg

Last edited:
Having D/L'd the GTR2 version of this this mod this weekend, I have to say what a treat we are all in for!

A 16 lap race at Donnington with the Beagle and the thing just dances between the throttle and steering.

Really first class modelling, superb physics and awesome sounds...and that's old GTR2!
This really is going to be a bit special!

Hats off to all the team, fantastic work!

glad you like it ;)

currently the F1 LEGENDS RACING 2.0 mod is released public for such sims: GT Legends, GTR 2, rFactor and Automobilista. the rFactor 2 mod coversion still is work in progress.

I wish to find someone who could convert it into Assetto Corsa.

btw, you may also try, out of a pure curiosity, the older F1 LEGENDS RACING 1.0 mod, it exists also for RACE07/RACE INJECTION.

anyway, all the F1 LEGENDS RACING mod variants are available at our own homesite, which link I cant put here because of the forum thread rules. however, Mr. Google could help solve this for you ;)

Last edited:
Yes, you can check the VR footage at #9 post. It is two years old video, however ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%