• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

[WIP] F1 Legends Racing 2.0

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by BorekSt, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

Ratings:
    +151
    I'm really looking forward to this mate. It's a great era of F1. All good thing's come to those who wait.

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. bsmooth

bsmooth

Ratings:
    +31
    Nothing like racing a Beagle !. Looking forward to this very much. Windshield looks very good.
    Have a great Holiday, and thanks again for all your great work !

3. BorekSt

BorekSt

Ratings:
    +73
    did you say "Nothing like racing a Beagle!" ?
    well, then you can find interesting this footage :)

4. mooneyman

mooneyman

Ratings:
    +1
    Looks really good,the golden age of motor racing............Thanks for all your hard work,cant wait to test it in AMS..happy New Year. (hope its out soon!!!)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    www.tinshedracing.com Premium

Ratings:
    +241
    Any progress @BorekSt ? Don't want to sound pushy :D
    I'm tempted to get the rfactor version but I'd rather hold off for this one.

6. BorekSt

BorekSt

Ratings:
    +73
    hi guys, nope, there is no visible progress, I still am bit tired yet, after all the christmas / new year events to proceed on the AMS F1LR 2.0 mod :) I have to recharge my battery. same is it with the Marcos LM600 project.

the most work would take the new F1LR windshields - four main styles. well, its releasable without this feature of course, but it looks a lot better with this.

• Like Like x 5