Tracks [WIP] Daytona

Hi there, im working on a scetch-build-version of the Daytona Speedway with 3 Layouts (Oval, Roadcourse, Moto) and 30 pits.
Roadmesh is finished (textures are not final) and i startet tu build the buildings and other objects.
I think, version 0,1 can be released in a few days.

Here some first screenshots:

Screenshot 2016-08-23 19.27.44.jpg

wScreenshot 2016-03-09 09.39.08.jpg wScreenshot 2016-05-16 22.03.59.jpg wScreenshot 2016-08-21 17.40.30.jpg

That's amazing news! The lack of proper oval tracks is one of AC's weak points IMO, this will be one of my most anticipated mods of the year.

If you run into issues there are plenty of helpful and experienced track builders in the community (LilSky and Rigel come to mind) so you'll have lots of support.

Best of luck!

Thanks for your responses!
If anybody whants to check in in this project, you will be welcome.
At the moment, i tryout some different textures and shaders for the road and grassmesh.
If this are done, i think i can release a first version for testing. :)

@ Roger Davis,
here you can find the different Layouts:
(source: Wikipedia)
Roadcourse:

800px-Daytona_International_Speedway_-_Road_Course.svg.png

Moto:
800px-Daytona_International_Speedway_-_Moto_Course.png

Litle update:
I worked at the road-shaders of the oval-mesh and placed some objects.
Has anybody else the same problem that the Ks-editor shows only black-white since the last Update?

Always loved the road course at daytona, so this is most welcome. Should the earlier configuration bypassing the last chicane be included near final release time, that would be a nice bonus.

Certainly looks good so far :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back