I guess you can check the download section ;)
For the 1700cc early release :
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/caterham-7-super-sprint-1995.16143/
Physics is still in progress, but it handles almost nicely already. + enough waiting...

The academy still has work to do.
But the cockpit is almost finished :)
Showroom_bo_caterham_academy_lhd_6-6-2017-22-30-47.jpg

Attachments

• Showroom_bo_caterham_academy_lhd_6-6-2017-22-30-54.jpg
    Showroom_bo_caterham_academy_lhd_6-6-2017-22-30-54.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 194
  • Showroom_bo_caterham_academy_lhd_6-6-2017-22-31-2.jpg
    Showroom_bo_caterham_academy_lhd_6-6-2017-22-31-2.jpg
    575.8 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Total Downloads:274
And they said nobody would download it!

Glad to see it in early release Ben. Can't wait to give it a shot. Should be fun around Bridge and NJMP! It will fit in with its low poly cousins!

Total Downloads:274
And they said nobody would download it!

Glad to see it in early release Ben. Can't wait to give it a shot. Should be fun around Bridge and NJMP! It will fit in with its low poly cousins!

You´re not wrong about this one matching Bridgehampton.

Screenshot_bo_caterham_super_seven_1700_ss_clamshell_bridgehampton_7_7_117_1_59_41.jpg

A big thank you to Ben for sharing this one! Allready a very good mod, as far as I could say from a short test. I love that this is indeed a mod where the countersteering forces feel intuitive as well as the weight shifts. The low CoG is very noticeable.

Hi, i drove the mod.
3D model is stunning one of the best. Loving the details everywhere.
Sounds are ok.
Physics wise i am not sure.
FFB is dull in my G27. Tyres when sliding are feeling simple and plain. They are pretty far from KUNOS tyres.

edit : Ohhhhhh, just saw that mod uses old tyres!!!
It's amazing that we used to love that tyre model. I guess that model 10 have us spoiled.
So i am waiting for update in physics before i add my rating.

Keep up with this beatiful car.

edit : Ohhhhhh, just saw that mod uses old tyres!!!
It's amazing that we used to love that tyre model. I guess that model 10 have us spoiled.
So i am waiting for update in physics before i add my rating.

Keep up with this beatiful car.
There was a hotfix yesterday or the day before that already, the Caterhams now use (if I remember correctly, a modified version of) the Mazda Miata tires until they are done properly, so it's on V10 now.

& voila where goes the famous alloy
not an e30 :whistling:

i figured if i were to release the 420r and above nobody would even touch the little 165 :D and since @ltcars offered to help with the physics, i thought why not.
So give it some love!
With its 3 cylinders turbo... should be in download section sooner than later.

7mod_170804_165_03.jpg

(it's actually a 155 65 r14)
7mod_170804_165_04.jpg

7mod_170804_165_05.jpg

7mod_170804_165_06.jpg

to have an idea of what's really changing
7mod_versions.gif

not much really, they're all sevens XD

Last edited:
I'd love to see an old Lotus Seven or Super Seven race car from the 60's! Especially if it could race with the GTA :D The little super sprint car is really good fun BTW, it provided some really close racing at Donington already.

I'd love to see an old Lotus Seven or Super Seven race car from the 60's! Especially if it could race with the GTA :D The little super sprint car is really good fun BTW, it provided some really close racing at Donington already.
The 165 drives like it was made at jesus birthday.
Or my physics are crappy:D
Anyway it's very fun to drive

Last edited:
I recently noticed this really good looking 485 R that competes in the Czech hill climb championship driven by Petr Lisa, on YouTube there are at least 7 videos about them.
Some pictures:

06_Lisa.jpg

An older version, quite different and without the sequential shifter:

I don't know if a LHD version of the 420 R is planned, but something like this could be an interesting alternative. ;)

Last edited:
This car still gets a lot of km on my setup, I'm a big fan of this car.
I still hope the little issue can be fixed where in Content Manager I keep getting: Total driven: 0.0 km. (Clamshell/RHD/LHD)
I know that I can check in the odometer app, but I have that enabled, so it would be nice to check instantly in CM though... please, pretty please ? :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back