WIP - BTCC 1997 Skin update for Super Touring 98 Mod

I've decided to creat new skins of the full seasson of BTCC 1997 for the fantastic Super Touring 1998 Mod and thought i would post some WIP screenshots. I'm about 60% done and should it all ready to download some time next week.

Let me know what you think, this is my first skinning project I've done that is not just my private skins.

WIP_1.jpg
WIP_6.jpg
WIP_2.jpg
WIP_3.jpg
WIP_5.jpg

Hey guys!

Just a small update on the progress. All cars are done, now they just needs refinement and more detailing. I'm about to start work on the windows and after that helmets and drivers suits.

Also wanted to see if there is anyone that know if it's possible to have alternative body parts on a car using the .ini file? Like you can do for some mods for rfactor - Enduracers for example.

Cheers!

The answer on your question is simple: Unfortunately no :( or at least not that easy. You would need to make copies of the desired CAS/INCCAR/etc. files and change them to your needs. On the other hand you could ask Andreas to add these by default (in the configuration you need).

Looks great! Hope you can give permission for a GTR2 conversion :)

Only one recommendation, when you are making the skins of, say, the Volvo, try to make the colours the same as the 1998 skin already released - the continuity is important to make the liveries match and look even more mega :)

Thanks for you work!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back