1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIP - BTCC 1997 Skin update for Super Touring 98 Mod

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Alexander Hederby, Aug 7, 2013.

1. I've decided to creat new skins of the full seasson of BTCC 1997 for the fantastic Super Touring 1998 Mod and thought i would post some WIP screenshots. I'm about 60% done and should it all ready to download some time next week.

Let me know what you think, this is my first skinning project I've done that is not just my private skins.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Great work! looks nice :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. thanx for the work, looking good !! :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. awesome skin colours!!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks!

I only have 2 more cars to go!

I'm also trying to update the rims,l, but it takes a bit of time so might release it with out that and release wheels later.

Anyone good with rim mods for Race07?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Andreas is currently reworking his models...guess the rims will be one part of the updated models ;) Maybe you can get in contact with him?
    • Like Like x 2
  7. How is progress on this? Looking fantastic so far!
  8. All cars are ready, just working on helmut's and drivers and other little details :)
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Is this coming along or you're going to wait for the updated models? Just curious :)
  10. Hey guys!

I've started converting all the skins to the reloaded version of the super touring mod. So the BTCC 97 mod is alive again! I will first release the factory teams and then the privaters separately later.
    Screen shots coming soon!

The teams i have finished so far:
    • Nissan
    • Renault
    • Peugeot
    • Ford
    To go:
    • Audi
    • Honda
    • Vauxhall
    • Volvo

• Like Like x 4
  11. You , Sir are a gentleman !!! :thumbsup:
  12. Do you mind if I release these as an addon pack for the GTR2 version when its done? Thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Hey guys!

Just a small update on the progress. All cars are done, now they just needs refinement and more detailing. I'm about to start work on the windows and after that helmets and drivers suits.

Also wanted to see if there is anyone that know if it's possible to have alternative body parts on a car using the .ini file? Like you can do for some mods for rfactor - Enduracers for example.

• Like Like x 1
  14. The answer on your question is simple: Unfortunately no :( or at least not that easy. You would need to make copies of the desired CAS/INCCAR/etc. files and change them to your needs. On the other hand you could ask Andreas to add these by default (in the configuration you need).
  15. First preiview!
    I hope you guys like it, more to come soon!

• Like Like x 6
  16. Nice!
  17. Looking Good !! :thumbsup:
  18. my favourite touring car ever!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Another one

• Like Like x 5
  20. Looks great! Hope you can give permission for a GTR2 conversion :)

Only one recommendation, when you are making the skins of, say, the Volvo, try to make the colours the same as the 1998 skin already released - the continuity is important to make the liveries match and look even more mega :)

Thanks for you work!