[WIP] 2002 Swedish Touring Car Championship

Look's like there is a small problem with the factory team s40's. The mapping of these cars is a little bit odd, the cars were not supposed to have more than one livery when I made them.
But if you paint the area between the bonnet and the boot grey it should look alright :)
supertouring98228.jpg

Look's like there is a small problem with the factory team s40's. The mapping of these cars is a little bit odd, the cars were not supposed to have more than one livery when I made them.
But if you paint the area between the bonnet and the boot grey it should look alright :)
supertouring98228.jpg

Thank you so much :thumbsup: I was pulling my hair out the other day trying to find the bit I had painted by mistake. Gave up in the end and just left it but will fix it now.

How do you make talent files? I think I understand most of it but what do you need to alter to change the speed of the driver?
Here is a template with instructions for each line mostly written by me. Ignore the stuff nearer the bottom and just use the lines nearer the top.
Save files as .rcd using notepad.

Hope this helps

Attachments

• A Driver.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 470
nothing caught my eye so far,
the STCC 2002 icon did not show the actual "Stcc 2002"
on my panel but when i copied the 3 files to each of my menu /textures folders (I am offline
only user) it then showed...;)

also when I unrarred the file I noticed a ' before the STCC 2002 , deleted that and it unrared fine:thumbsup:

Well done and really nice skinning there :D
Found a few problems but they can be fixed easily:
The UiData folder has been placed in the GameData folder in the rar file, that's why the class icon doesn't show up in game.
The talent file of Kristoffersson is not used, because it says 'Kristoffersen' in the .car file.
And there was a missing black texture in the audi folder, but I added those search paths to the .cas file:
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\ALBTCC98\Interiors
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\ALBTCC98\Audi A4 teams

(One way to keep the size of the addon mods small is to not include the .gmt files but to load them from the original path. This will also apply the latest updates to the addon mods.)

Looking forward to try the NATCC addon :)

The UiData folder has been placed in the GameData folder in the rar file, that's why the class icon doesn't show up in game.
The talent file of Kristoffersson is not used, because it says 'Kristoffersen' in the .car file.
And there was a missing black texture in the audi folder, but I added those search paths to the .cas file:

(One way to keep the size of the addon mods small is to not include the .gmt files but to load them from the original path. This will also apply the latest updates to the addon mods.)

Andreas did you get my message with the link to the Thruxton AIW fix??

Also if i have a say a Primera skin and i want it to show in the 98 season how do i do that?? at the moment using the custom skins folder i can only get it to show in the 97 season.

cheers mate

:laugh: I new I would get one of the names wrong. Will fix the problems and re pack it for people who haven't got it yet

Thanks for the help

Noticed the vauxhall vectra interior STCC board is wrong. When all the problems have been found I will update it and include the new window textures. I want the drivers names visible from the interior front windscreen

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.4%