[WIP] 2002 Swedish Touring Car Championship

Hi,
Just thought I would make it official that im making the 2002 STCC season. I did sort of mention it in another thread but thought a seperate one might be better. Anyway so far I have painted 7 cars which is half the grid lol :)

Entry list included 6 audi, 3 vectra, 3 volvo and 1 honda

Version 2.0:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/6ssigib6k1j5/n/STCC_2002_2_0_rar

Race calendar that year, 2 races each event with pitstops
Mantorp
Nutstorp
Karlskoga
Falkenburg
Nutstorp
Karlskoga
Falkenburg
Mantorp

Is there guide for making cars standalone teams in a mod? I have made many cars and carsets for GTR2 and F1C in the past but I can't make any sense of Race07 lol! All my cars appear on there own but only in the original STCC 2000 mod. Obviously something im missing

Started another Vectra today :)

Any ideas why my Audi and vauxhall vectra have weird green textures? The vauxhall rear brake disc is green and the audi is green around the wheel arches :confused: when I use one of the original cars it doesn't happen so im guessing im saving a file wrong. This doesn't happen with the Opel Vectra

hope the links work

Really nice skins there :)
The '98 mod's structure is a little messy, because it was my first mod. Make sure the s40, accord and interior directorys are loaded in the .cas files of the cars and everything should look alright :)

This is cool :) another supertouring season :D
But on supertouringregister it stand it's 6 Audi's entered this season. Colciago, Kristoffersson, Johansson, Erlandsen, Hammer and Tegelby

I can't find any pics of Tobias Tegelby Brovallen Audi so wasn't going to include but thinking about it its probably exactly the same as the no 8 car of Tobia Johansson.

Sadly all the cars are on there apart from this particular Audi. I do have one pic I found on google showing a green audi at the back but I can't make out the sponsors.

Should I include the car but it won't be correct or leave it out? Normally I like things to right and not fictional but it is a small grid already lol! Sadly most of the cars are going to be missing some sponsors as pics are limited

Looks really good :D
Did they race Vauxhall vectras that year? Must have forgotten that.
Maybe you want to help me paiting the BTCC 2000 cars later? :)

Thanks :) from the pics they were Vauxhall and not Opel and they look like ex BTCC 2000 cars judging by the paint. My plan is to do STCC 2002 and then NATCC 97 but after that then maybe I could help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back