[WIP] 2000 Swedish Touring Car Championship for supertouring98 mod

ID conflict maybe?

Thanks for the quick reply but its working now :D re downloaded it and tried again and its working now. Only thing I have is the orange audi (work computer so cant remember the team) has a extra set of mirrors floating next to the car in the car spinner :laugh: again ID conflict possibly?

Thanks for the quick reply but its working now :D re downloaded it and tried again and its working now. Only thing I have is the orange audi (work computer so cant remember the team) has a extra set of mirrors floating next to the car in the car spinner :laugh: again ID conflict possibly?

I am aware of that, will be fixed in next update.

2013-03-28_00001.jpg

2013-03-28_00002.jpg

Finally this mod is getting its well desired attention. great to hear the right accord has been added and the cars are looking stunning...how ever mod doesn't work for me:( . all i get in car selection is shadows and none of the cars load in :cry:

Finally this mod is getting its well desired attention. great to hear the right accord has been added and the cars are looking stunning...how ever mod doesn't work for me:( . all i get in car selection is shadows and none of the cars load in :cry:

Do you have AndreasFSC's Supertoruing mod installed?

Great work :thumbsup: did a few races today and enjoyed it a lot. Will you be adding some of the privateers like the Alfa 155?

I do have a small problem all the cars have light blue driver suits and arms in cockpit cam.

Fixed it :) just dropped the driver suits and arms dds in each folder

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back