[WIP] 2000 Swedish Touring Car Championship for supertouring98 mod

A great mod for a great season! Is it possible to change the weights of the cars to reflect the regulations? (I don't know anything about modding.) The regulations looked like:
FWD = 1055 kg
RWD = 1080 kg
4WD = 1150 kg

This season were one of the best in swedish racing history. Audi brought in the italian Colgiago for the last 2 races so he could steal points from the rival Nissans and Volvos. Volvo and Nissan tried to even the odds in the final by adding Kelvin Burt and David Leslie to the field. However, Audi brought yet another driver, namely STW-champion Christian Abt.

Is it possible to add these drivers to the grid aswell? I think it would make a great tribute to the past on David Leslie.

The following link is contains a list of the championship results (sorry for swedish)
http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Touring_Car_Championship_2000

Cheers

The weight is already right. I will add colciago, Burt, Leslie and Abt if someone could find some good reference pictures. Too long time ago to remember how they look. I think colciago had a grey audi with blue in the front? Leslie had a his btcc nissan with plain white hood? Anyone knows about Abt and Burt?

A great mod for a great season! Is it possible to change the weights of the cars to reflect the regulations? (I don't know anything about modding.) The regulations looked like:
FWD = 1055 kg
RWD = 1080 kg
4WD = 1150 kg

This season were one of the best in swedish racing history. Audi brought in the italian Colgiago for the last 2 races so he could steal points from the rival Nissans and Volvos. Volvo and Nissan tried to even the odds in the final by adding Kelvin Burt and David Leslie to the field. However, Audi brought yet another driver, namely STW-champion Christian Abt.

Is it possible to add these drivers to the grid aswell? I think it would make a great tribute to the past on David Leslie.

The following link is contains a list of the championship results (sorry for swedish)
http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Touring_Car_Championship_2000

Cheers

Some WIP's

2013-02-24_00001.jpg

2013-02-24_00002.jpg

2013-02-24_00003.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back