1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Winton (2 seasons) 1.02

Winton for AMS

1. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Winton (2 seasons) - Winton for AMS

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 11
    • Love Love x 2
  2. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    Premium Member

Thank you Patrick! :thumbsup: Why is my week so busy… not sure when I'll be able to try it! :unsure:

3. I think you may need to update the loading screen the red dot that is pointing where the circuit is on map of Australia is Wrong It's Pointing at Mt Isa Queensland instead of Melbourne, Victoria!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

oh, Denis probably did a copy/paste without paying attention to this. Will do an update if somethong else is required.

5. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 3
  6. Thanks!

7. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

thanks guys for this track.... not a fan of it in the V8, to tight... BUT is great track for the super kart and F Vee, enjoying it a lot. :D:thumbsup:

thanks again for your time and sharing, much appreciated.

8. What a great track to practice apex entry, braking and shift points. Really nice job on the mod. Thank you very much.,

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium Member

Just ran a few laps on the track with SuperV8s and Formula V10s. I had a blast and agree with @DangerrD, a great track for practicing "hitting the apex". Thanks for sharing the track!

10. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

@Patrick Giranthon
    Hi mate, I'm not sure if you're planning on updating this track in future, but I just wanted let you know that the curbs are too high in comparison to real life and just too big and beefy in general. I think it's a contributor to making this track feel tighter than it actually is IRL.

Is this something that could possibly be addressed? Or is it not possible? No worries if you haven't got the time :)

12. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Hi Chris.
    I already lowered them In fact. To help The AI.
    Shape Is Not good for most of them, I agree. Not so easy to fix as original modder Did Not attach them to The terrain...
    Concerning height, I think It Is ok :

They dont even try to run internal ones In fact.
    Anyway, for The moment, my Time Is mainly consumed by cadwell park ;)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member