WINTER season for Assetto Corsa tracks

Misc WINTER season for Assetto Corsa tracks 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bernd Graf submitted a new resource:

WINTER season for Assetto Corsa tracks - dead trees and other track extras

We've had the green of summer for all AC tracks since 2014...then Joshkerr brought us the autumn Nordschleife...now, get ready for a third season--Winter!

Yes friends, and it's not that bizarre snow-type appearance. This is based on the kind of weather common in Europe Feb - April.

I plan to do as many tracks as I have time for...for changelog 0.1, I have two, Monza and Nordschleife.

No more talking...just download...

Read more about this resource...

Damn was watching that 1st video thinking jesus these guys taking these filters to the next levels took me 15 seconds to realize it was real :D:D

Damn was watching that 1st video thinking jesus these guys taking these filters to the next levels took me 15 seconds to realize it was real :D:D
Hahaha! Some of my stills are getting very close...track details and sky is nearly realistic now, but AC's cars don't yet appear as real, probably the shaders. Haha...appreciate I had you fooled at 15 secs :D

Hi Bernd,
do you know if it is possible to make the Track data (I'm right that I only have to change the "Deafult" files, am I?) as a new, second track? So my aim is to have a summer-nordschleife/monza and in addition a winter nds/monza in my circuit selection. Because now I have to delete your files and take the original summerfiles to drive the summer layout ;)

ready the link i posted it will help you

I'm absolutely not new at mods and I use personal computers since Commodore C64, but damned hell if I can get this. Your link doesn't seems clear to me. I've tried also with Content Manager.
When you say: "best way to get it working go to content tracks left bottom + make a folder so the json file will be created" Left bottom? What does that mean? Why simply "make a folder" should tell to the .json file to work? I'm confused.

I'm absolutely not new at mods and I use personal computers since Commodore C64, but damned hell if I can get this. Your link doesn't seems clear to me. I've tried also with Content Manager.
When you say: "best way to get it working go to content tracks left bottom + make a folder so the json file will be created" Left bottom? What does that mean? Why simply "make a folder" should tell to the .json file to work? I'm confused.
the json file is needed to activate the skin some wont work without it check the pics

the first ones is when there is no skin in the folder the last one if there is already a skin in the track folder then on the left bottom there is a + click it and create an new folder then there is automatically created a json file inside the folder (name the folder what you like and drag and drop the files inside then the should work fine

Attachments

• Knipsel.JPG
    Knipsel.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 499
  • Knipsel1.JPG
    Knipsel1.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 486
  • Knipsel2.JPG
    Knipsel2.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 477
  • Knipsel3.JPG
    Knipsel3.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 506
It totally transforms for Ring. I cant remember the last time I have raced on the summer variant. You have done an amazing job. How is the progress going with other tracks? Have you got a list of other winter variants you are working on?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%