1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winners of the Thrustmaster T300RS Force Feedback Racing Wheel decided

Discussion in 'RD Touring Car Championship by Thrustmaster' started by RaceDepartment, Apr 25, 2016.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

We have just performed the draw to decide the two winner of the Thurstmaster T300RS steering wheels.

From the drivers' competition it was @Anders Nilsson who came out on top. All the drivers that drove in all four RDTCC events were awarded an amount of tickets based on their overall classification. The last placed driver in the list got one ticket and the first placed driver in the list received 28 tickets. A random draw via random.org decided the winning number was "317" which corresponded with Anders Nilsson.

The viewers' competition was decided via a random draw as well. The winning answer was "TYRE" and the list of all the correct entry's plus those that followed us on Twitch had a winner picked as well which was entry number 9, which is @Tarcirion. He will also receive a Thrustmaster T300RS Force Feedback Steering Wheel.

Congrats to both winners. If you weren't amongst the lucky ones and like to have this wheel added to your sim line up you can purchase it here.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

Congratz to both drivers.
    Have fun with your Trustmaster wheel.
  3. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

Congrats guys :)
  4. ouvert

Premium Member

enjoy your new wheels guys .. :)
  5. :thumbsup: Congratulation guys

Enjoy your new wheel
    Also great to see prices awarded GREAT JOB Race Departament :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Paul Watkins

Paul Watkins
    The Mighty Forth Team Premium Member

Congratulations guys and well done Bram and Co for sorting it out.:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. quicksilver384

Professional ginger and crash test dummy. mmm mmm. Staff

Congratulations. Why not join us and test it out :)
  8. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

Congrats guys, well done! Enjoy your new toys! And thanks to RD and Thrustmaster for organizing this… :thumbsup:
  9. Toymoi

Premium Member

Congratulations guys!
  10. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Congratulations to the winners! :)
  11. Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

It really is quite fantastic that RaceDepartment and staff were able to get Thrustmaster as a sponsor! I hope this will be beneficial to Thrustmaster as well and that they continue to partner with RD. Great job guys!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Tarcirion

Premium Member

Wow! I never thought this could happen. I'm the unluckiest person when it comes to this sort of things. This is the first time i won something in a draw in my 32 years of life time :D Thank you very much guys. I'm not a good driver but after now on i'll try harder with my new wheel :D

Also it's my birthday on the 4th of May. This will be the best birthday gift of all time :) Still can't believe this.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 13
    • Love Love x 4
    • Wow Wow x 2