1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Live won't update?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Erik Tveit, May 7, 2011.

1. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

After several tries I came to a conclusion. Windows Live won't update till the latest update. It just sends me the log in window again and again.. I hope someone can help because I really wants to play online with ya.. Offline is no no :tongue:
  2. Lately this have happened to me too, if u mean the patch update. Just download the standalone patch. Hope this helps for u too.
  3. hey Erik,

Games for Windows LIVE UPDATE

There has been a release(Update) Today of Windows Live - The Update can be applied via your Windows 7 Updater.​
  4. oh, a new update today? What update is that?
  5. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

It lets me download and install. But when exiting the game because the game says so and I log in again it wants to update again and again.
  6. I also have the problem of the login screen :S It just keep coming back all the time :s Conclusion: GfWL is just crap :s
  7. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

So no one knows why? :frown:
  8. All I can suggest, is un-installing GFWL altogether, and installing their latest version from scratch - hpefully then it wont want to update
  9. What update do u mean? I just come home and started F1 no new updates
  10. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

I've never actually updated the update F1 2010 GFWL wants me to update in the game if that's a good explanation.