1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Windows Live won't update?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Erik Tveit, May 7, 2011.

1. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

After several tries I came to a conclusion. Windows Live won't update till the latest update. It just sends me the log in window again and again.. I hope someone can help because I really wants to play online with ya.. Offline is no no :tongue:

2. Lately this have happened to me too, if u mean the patch update. Just download the standalone patch. Hope this helps for u too.

3. hey Erik,

Games for Windows LIVE UPDATE

There has been a release(Update) Today of Windows Live - The Update can be applied via your Windows 7 Updater.​

4. oh, a new update today? What update is that?

5. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

It lets me download and install. But when exiting the game because the game says so and I log in again it wants to update again and again.

6. I also have the problem of the login screen :S It just keep coming back all the time :s Conclusion: GfWL is just crap :s

7. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

So no one knows why? :frown:

8. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

All I can suggest, is un-installing GFWL altogether, and installing their latest version from scratch - hpefully then it wont want to update

9. What update do u mean? I just come home and started F1 no new updates

10. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

I've never actually updated the update F1 2010 GFWL wants me to update in the game if that's a good explanation.