1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows live update

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Chris Marshall, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Chris Marshall

Chris Marshall

Ratings:
    +3
    :mad:

Well since the windows live update i cannot now run the game (PC) in my 3 x lcd, i used to open the game and drag acrros the scrrens and it would sort its self out. It now runs in full screen instead of windowed which is good, but i needed the game windowed windowed

my Ggards dont have the eyefinity, but ive never had a issue running on 3 screens ( see attachments of HD dx 11 button crashing into me and webber)

any ideas on how to run the game windowed now ?

button crash.jpg

hd upside button.jpg

IMG00088-20101020-1854-1.jpg

2. gksdlqq

gksdlqq

Ratings:
    +0
    I heard new f1 2010`s patch will make this game oficially support multi screen...so wait for release of patch.

3. Arsenal

Arsenal

Ratings:
    +0
    Alt + Enter. Still works after the patch, used it myself to have a look at the setup forum without leaving game. Only on one screen mind you but it did window the game.

4. David Baz

David Baz

Ratings:
    +9
    Ive got 3 screens also with same problem ffs

5. Paul A Smith

Paul A Smith

Ratings:
    +0
    have you got eyefinity ? because they have put proper suport for that with the patch if you have not that could be the problem

6. DiciWales

DiciWales

Ratings:
    +0
    great

7. Chris Marshall

Chris Marshall

Ratings:
    +3

as mentioned my gcards dont have the eyefinity, but still managed to spread the screens across, there must be a way to run game in window. I understand about TAB - ALT to desk top but thats not what in need, thanks for the reply though.

we should have had a new option in the graphics menu to 'RUN IN WINDOW', they put a bench mark into so.

OH and just for the record, just as i was starting the game after the update, it screwed my file save, so ivehad to start again from the beginining !!!!!!!!!!!

8. Chris Marshall

Chris Marshall

Ratings:
    +3
    nightmare eh, did you see my screen shots, lovely wide shots, like Imax !!!! sort of

9. Chris Marshall

Chris Marshall

Ratings:
    +3

ahhhhhhhh you rippa, Many thanks

10. Chris Marshall

Chris Marshall

Ratings:
    +3
    ahhh NO,,,did the alt - tab and it now stretches across the screens not focused in the middle with nice wide views at the side. i aint buying 2 or 3 eyefintiy g-cards, back to 1 screen or i could buy this

monitormd230.jpg