F1 2010 Windows live update

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
:mad:

Well since the windows live update i cannot now run the game (PC) in my 3 x lcd, i used to open the game and drag acrros the scrrens and it would sort its self out. It now runs in full screen instead of windowed which is good, but i needed the game windowed windowed

my Ggards dont have the eyefinity, but ive never had a issue running on 3 screens ( see attachments of HD dx 11 button crashing into me and webber)

any ideas on how to run the game windowed now ?

button crash.jpg

hd upside button.jpg

IMG00088-20101020-1854-1.jpg

have you got eyefinity ? because they have put proper suport for that with the patch if you have not that could be the problem

as mentioned my gcards dont have the eyefinity, but still managed to spread the screens across, there must be a way to run game in window. I understand about TAB - ALT to desk top but thats not what in need, thanks for the reply though.

we should have had a new option in the graphics menu to 'RUN IN WINDOW', they put a bench mark into so.

OH and just for the record, just as i was starting the game after the update, it screwed my file save, so ivehad to start again from the beginining !!!!!!!!!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back