MGP17 Windows Fall Creators Update Motogp 17 crash

Hello guys: I just updated windows to version 1709 Windows Fall Creators Update. I go to Motogp17 through steam, click on play, the main screen appears, but when I click play, nothing happens. It automatically closes. Do you have any solution for this please.

Thank you racedepartment.com. :)

I have had similar "mysterious" problems on windows 10 following various updates..

It seems to me, having toiled against a similar problem with motogp17 continuously crashing and freezing following a particular update, the solution is to "roll it back" or to perform a new fresh install of windows 10 and start again. I tried pretty much everything including uninstalling directx versions and reinstalling them back up to date plus doing the same thing with the associated (directx associated) update "packages". Nothing worked.

So in a fit of frustration I backed up all my important documents and files and started again with a fresh install of windows 10. My new windows 10 install is now fully up to date and everything including motogp17 is working perfectly.

From my experience windows 10 has a habit of becoming unstable and corrupted sometimes during the update processes. To rectify just clean install it again.

I have had similar "mysterious" problems on windows 10 following various updates..

It seems to me, having toiled against a similar problem with motogp17 continuously crashing and freezing following a particular update, the solution is to "roll it back" or to perform a new fresh install of windows 10 and start again. I tried pretty much everything including uninstalling directx versions and reinstalling them back up to date plus doing the same thing with the associated (directx associated) update "packages". Nothing worked.

So in a fit of frustration I backed up all my important documents and files and started again with a fresh install of windows 10. My new windows 10 install is now fully up to date and everything including motogp17 is working perfectly.

From my experience windows 10 has a habit of becoming unstable and corrupted sometimes during the update processes. To rectify just clean install it again.

Yea I did the same. I now combine Giovane's mod with Bikers 2018 update mod. But in Argentina track, when I click pause, the game crashes. It just happens in that circuit. It's very frustrating.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back