1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Window Bug or something in the Bmw 635CSI...

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Andy Kettler, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Hi,

i noticed some weird Window Bug or something in the Bmw 635CSI....

The left side window is a bit open in that car but it changed to the right but only in cockpit view... From the outside is all normal...

I have recorded it with fraps to show what i mean...

2. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it is a design touch. I say that because another car I've been testing has a different type of 'screen' and in certain lights it starts to disappear which I believe is to emulate the different lighting directions, if you know what I mean. I'll post your link to the devs to look at anyway :)

3. I believe that changes due to the light source direction. When the light reflects off of the open glass edge - you can see it from the interior.

4. Thx museumsteve... I know what you mean but in 3rd person view is always the left side open.:D

I informed the support and they will add this to the internal bugtracker...

5. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

This is a reply from the devs :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thx...

But still funny when viewed from the outside is only a piece of the left window open...

No matter... :)