Win With RaceDepartment and Thrustmaster!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Thrustmaster Leather 28 GT Wheel.jpg

COMPETITION TIME: Tag a friend on Facebook to win this Thrustmaster Leather 28" GT Wheel!

If you fancy taking home this awesome piece of sim racing hardware then we have a quick and easy competition for you to enter! All we ask is you visit THIS POST on our Facebook page, tag a friend and that's it! Get yourself over and have a look and you could be rewarded with something very awesome indeed! Oh and whilst you are at it do me a favour, give us a like, it makes us feel warm and happy...

If social media is your thing we could do with some love on our other channels too. Pop over and like / subscribe and follow what we do. The more subscriptions we have, the more awesome opportunities we get to access incredible stuff for our loyal sim racing community! It's easy enough to do, just check out the links and get your subscription buttons pressed!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

The winner of our Thrustmaster Leather 28" GT Wheel will be announced on Saturday November 18th during our live broadcast of the final RDLMS by Vesaro event of the year, a spectacular six hour endurance race at the wonderful Sebring International Circuit. Catch all the racing action on our YouTube and Twitch channels from 14:00 GMT on Saturday November 18th.

RDLMS by Vesaro Logo.png

Last edited:
I don't do Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, but this is a great offer! Hope the first poster wins!

edit: I was able to subscribe to your Twitch feed. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
According to the thrustmaster web site the rim is 11" in diameter which is 28 cm
Thrustmaster Leather 28 GT Wheel :)
HAHAHAHA! Well maybe it is a 28" steering wheel, which is about the size of a ship's helm, so you could use it to play European Ship Simulator... we are trying to broaden horizons at RaceDepartment! :laugh:

Anyway, joking aside, that is very observant of you! :p Unfortunately I am unable to edit the post and make the correction. :whistling:

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back