Win tickets: Autosport Int'l 2014

Gareth Price

@garethaprice
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Win tickets: Autosport Int'l 2014

Europe’s largest motorsport show Autosport International takes place in January at Birmingham’s NEC (11-12 January 2014) and we are giving you the chance to be there.

The show marks the start of the motorsport season with stars, cars and action next to motorsport’s latest technical innovations all under one roof. It's your chance to see motorsport icons, the best supercars and high-performance vehicles. F1 driver Adrian Sutil will be appearing at the show on Sunday 12 January, with more...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
As a motorsport enthousiast for many years I would love to attend the pinnacle of motorsport shows in Britain!
Being Belgian I don't get that many opportunities to check out the best cars in the world!

I would love to go to that show, love motorsports and i dream with thru simracing, thanks to let people have an opportunity to get to the best motorsport show in the world!
i promise i will GoPro it :D

I would love to go to that event! It would be awesome indeed! I've been a car fanatic since I was born, since I was I child I was enthusiastic with everything that had 4 wheels and an engine, and going to a racing car show would be awesome! :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 39.0%