1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Win RACE Injection (2x)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

With courtesy of SimBin we can give away two copies of RACE Injection to the RaceDepartment community. If you want to win one of those copies please reply in the thread below before Sunday November 27, 2011. The winners will be decided by a random draw via random.org

RACE Injection is the final chapter is the RACE 07 series of games, ending the award winning series with on a high note.

RACE Injection contains 23 new unique car models and boasts 9 new tracks from across the globe. RACE Injection collects the most requested content in five distinct classes: Formula RaceRoom class, GT Power class, Retro - historic class and the official STCC and WTCC 2010 classes.

This full retail game which includes all that’s needed to get racing in anything from cool historic cars to the latest high-tech GT powerhouses, WTCC racers and even top of the line Formula cars. Injection is the full impact package that has it all.
  2. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

I can't sign in at playstation network atm.. :tongue: (offtopic, yea...)
  3. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Hahah Good excuse to post in this thread Erik :)

Nice promotion again Bram! Sure there will be some interest for this game!
  4. Bram you need a new avatar and a unique colour for your name, I would suggest green or orange. (Orange because it ment the item was legendary in World Of Warcraft.) :p
  5. Sign me up for a copy Bram, and thanks Simbin :)
  6. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Me give it to me Bram plz plz plz
  7. Reply
  8. I'm in...

Maybe a post on the mainpage of racedepartment could get this rockin along and maybe introduce a couple of new guys to "our racin world" (as most of us that come to this forum own the game in some form....)

9. Great comp. You got to be in it to win it - and entry couldn't be easier, so get posting people!
  10. Rob Hermans

Rob Hermans
    Shortening straights and straightening bends ©

Yes please, Bram! :cool:
  11. Arunas

"Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

Sign me in ;)
  12. Free stuff yay, thanks RaceDepartment
  13. Öööhh.. yeah.
  14. coooool!!
  15. What is need to do for copy?
  16. 1 sign up for me too, please :)
  17. Yes Please . I have a friend who cannot afford to buy all the addons..................:)
  18. Shame I never have any luck in this kind of things
  19. This would be a great prize to win.
  20. Me too :D