Win RACE 07 Expansions by racing with RD!

Chris Butcher

Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion
We haven't run a competition here at RD for a little while, so it's time for another. Except this time with a little twist. This time, you will have to work for your prizes! We have 19 keys to give away for various expansions, and starting 1st October, we will be giving them away, at random, to people who finish racing club events.
Untitled-2.jpg

That's right. All you have to do is finish a race and you have a chance of winning! We are giving away 2 keys per week, in selected Race 07 events, starting 1st October. But there is a catch! For the competition to run, that event has to achieve a full sign up. It's time to don your racing suit and helmet, and get back onto the racetrack.

Watch this space - the first eligible event is on the 1st, the event thread goes live soon, and it's guaranteed to be a stonker!

You can view more information and rule on the competition by clicking this link

Anyone have files for Philip Islands, bathurst circuit for Race07? This game have 4 years but i'm still playing (even if i know that have some faults, and i'm not talking about graphics) SinBin will be doing another version of wtcc in future? Volvo and Ford will be involved, so with some BMWs, SEATs and Chevrolet, could be a good base. Who are the potential buyers of this game?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%