1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Win a Thrustmaster T300RS Force Feedback Racing Wheel

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by RaceDepartment, Mar 5, 2016.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Flyer Round 1 - Buenos Aires.jpg
    The tenth season of the RaceDepartment Touring Car Championship will hit the track in full fury today and this season, not only can the drivers win an awesome prize, but as a fan, you too can win just by watching the live broadcast of the series!

Thanks to our partnership with Thrustmaster for this series, a dedicated virtual star from the RDTCC and the winner of our viewers' competition will each take home a brand new Thrustmaster T300RS Force Feedback Racing Wheel.

Viewers' competition
    To enter our competition, simply watch each round of the RDTCC on our Twitch TV Channel, become a follower, and listen out for the competition question which will be asked during the broadcast.

There will be one question per round, and the answers from each round will form a four letter word at the end of the season. Make sure to remember your final answer and send it as private message here on our website to our RaceDepartment account. A winner will be chosen via a random number through random.org.

Drivers' competition
    Nearly 50 RDTCC drivers that are starting in the series will be eligible to win a T300RS steering wheel as well. The prize will go to a driver who has finished all four rounds of the series and based on the overall classification drivers can earn tickets. The higher a driver finishes in the overall standings the more tickets for the raffle he will score. A random number from the aforementioned website will determine the lucky new owner of another Thrustmaster T300RS Force Feedback Racing Wheel.

Watch Round One Live
    The live broadcast will commence for the start of the qualification session on Saturday 19:30 GMT. In the commentary bunker once again will be the fantastic trio of Thomas Hinss, R.J. O'Connell and Lorenzo Bonder to guide you through qualifying and the race and of course, ask that all important competition question!

Head over to our Twitch TV channel or our own livestream chatbox here at RD to watch the race as 30 of the top sim racers battle it out for ultimate glory and chat with fellow racers as the action unfolds before you.

Download the two beautiful spotter guides made by @alexSchmurtz that will help you to look out for your favorite drivers while you sit back and relax.
    RDTCC_S10_spotter_guide_r1-1.jpg RDTCC_S10_spotter_guide_r1-2.jpg

Wait! What do I need to do again to win this steering wheel?
    Simple, follow these 4 easy steps:
    1. Follow our Twitch channel by clicking on the little purple heart icon located under the TV player.
    2. Watch the race today at 19:30 GMT (20:30 CET) and listen out for the question.
    3. Collect four correct answers during four race weekends, and
    4. Send your final answer after the last race to us.
    On behalf of the organising staff Chris Stacey & Bram Hengeveld, Thrustmaster and the virtual stars of the RD Touring Car Championship we wish you an amazing season of tin-top racing and may the force feedback be with you! :thumbsup:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
  2. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    RDs Ion-Engine....0-60 in six days. Staff Premium Member

Obviously this comes up 2 weeks after I bought a T500. :laugh:
    • Haha Haha x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Very nice competition, and good luck to all the drivers!
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Oh nice competition, good luck to everyone who enters :)
    • Love Love x 1
  5. quicksilver384

Professional ginger and crash test dummy. mmm mmm. Staff

Good luck to all the drivers and thanks to Chris and Bram for organising. Enjoy the show folks.

Also a big thanks to Thrustmaster for the prizes.
  6. Szymon Olizarowicz

Szymon Olizarowicz
    Premium Member

Like I mentioned on the stream couple of days ago, my DFGT is in a need of an upgrade. :D Huge thanks to Thrustmaster and RaceDepartment.com for organising this!
  7. R.J. O'Connell

R.J. O'Connell
    Commentator/Contributor Staff Premium Member

Ah damn, if only I were eligible for this - but I'll do my best to plug the hell out of this contest today.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

An excellent extra reason for watching those great broadcasts! It is always a pleasure to watch those nice battles… Good luck to all drivers, and thanks to RD staff for organizing this!
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

So does a viewer need to be a Race Department member and a registered twitch user to enter for a chance to win?
  10. Open worldwide?
    In case it is any chance the question is write in the video? It's hard for me to understand a native english speaker :)
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yes sir.:thumbsup:
  12. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

Very nice race, some great battles; that was fun to watch! :thumbsup: RJ and Lorenzo are top commentators too! And the broadcast would not have been complete without Bram! Thank you RD, very entertaining!
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

I assume it wiill it be on youtube at some point, right?
  14. Queequeg

Premium Member

That's great, cheers to TM for sponsoring this prize and grats to RD for scoring that offer, probably thanks to the awesome streaming coverage.
    Also the raffle concept is a good idea!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Yep, should be uploaded to YT at some stage this weekend. Monday at the latest.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. IF I win the competition is it ok to just have the pedals ?

Really nice prize guys :thumbsup: and good luck to everybody in the draw.
  17. Loving the profile Frank :thumbsup:
    • Haha Haha x 1
  18. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Okay it's now up on RD's YouTube page now mate :)
  19. Wokzombie

Premium Member

Who ended up winning that Thrustmaster T300RS draw?
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. spire13

If I had a penny for every time I was lapped… Premium Member

Winner(s) will be announced Monday according to this post.
    • Like Like x 1