1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Win a free copy of Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RaceDepartment, Aug 1, 2015.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Nismo.jpg
    This week you can win a free copy of Assetto Corsa by participating in our Twitter Giveaway Competition.

A lucky follower of this racing community will receive a brand new Assetto Corsa PC game next week on Sunday August the 9th

You can be that lucky winner by performing the simple steps below and race in various super cars for free.

To enter the giveaway competition you only need to Retweet, Favorite and Follow RaceDepartment here and you are in for the win!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

I know I won't win but hey it's worth a try :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Done. ;) Great idea btw. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice one... I've retweeted and favourited and already follow so assume that still counts :thumbsup:

5. Against my better judgement I made a Twit account but could not find any button to make a favorite or to Retweet. Such was my short & annoying career on Twitta :O_o:

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. lol Favourite is the little star icon and retweet is the two bent arrows going around in opposite directions :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Oh thanks peter, I admit I get totally lost on facebook stuff too, it all feels so counter-intuitive to me but then that only shows my age I guess ! :laugh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. No problem Blane :thumbsup: I know what you mean, my guess is I'm probably beating you on the age thing :unsure:

9. Thanks for the info,you learn something new every day,lol,retweeted btw.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice i have added my try ^^

11. Nice to know Pete and makes me feel young again ! I was a young teen when Dark Side of the Moon got released on vinyl ~ Ah my psychodelic youth !!! :D

12. Done!

13. Have 2 major problems : no twitter account and no intention to create one.....any solution ?

• Haha Haha x 2
  14. Lily Starfox

Lily Starfox
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Back in my days, in order to win a racing game, we had to do time trials...
    That's how I won Rally 2000...
    This "competition" is not exactly what we used to call competition back then.

15. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nobody stops you from doing time trials @Lily Starfox but we don't have Rally 2000 to giveaway as a prize unfortunately.

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  16. Milos

Milos

17. Done.!! Nice idea :)

Edit on Tw my nickname is "il_gambero" :)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  18. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

WOW, 1009 views, and *only* 17 replies. Come on: WIN WIN WIN . :)

19. Milos

Milos

you need to be looking at the retweets and favourites and not the replies here :D