WIN A Fabulous GT Omega Pro Race Rig! NOW CLOSED!

Brian Clancy

Premium
The RD Sim Racing Hardware Forum and GT Omega have teamed up to bring you an amazing competition to win a GT Omega Racing Simulator Pro!

GTO Pro.jpg

This is your chance to win what I consider is the best value rig available! The specs of this rig are sublime, a REAL GT reclining race seat, full tubular steel frame, superb ergonomics/design, built in screen stand, keyboard holder, shelf unit and speaker stands! The rig can also now be supplied Pre-Drilled to suit the new Thrustmaster T500RS wheel and pedals on request!

rs7.jpg
SDC11474.jpg
For more info about the GT Omega rig you can read my recent review HERE
Entry for this amazing competition is free and easy! Just enter your name only in this competition thread HERE ..... Simple! The competition will close on the 12th Feb 2011 and winner will be notified shortly after, then shipping for the prize can be arranged. Entry is open to ALL members including staff except for myself and Mr Vickers! GOOD LUCK!

GTO.jpg

I would like to thank Leo from GT Omega for offering this great prize to our community and helping me make this competition possible!

Gt Banner.jpg
You can visit the GT Omega site HERE

Dont forget to check out the Racedepartment Sim Racing Hardware Forum for more reviews, interviews, competitions and great reading HERE
small.jpg

Attachments

• SDC11576.jpg
    SDC11576.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 465
  • rs6.jpg
    rs6.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 459
I've been looking for three days and about 12 hours a day for a Racing simulator seat that would be perfect for my kind of game play and for the right price that I could afford. Needless to say I was getting frustrated. I was thinking of building my own, but I thought by the time I bought all the tools I would need and the supplies I would have to go find and buy. It would cost to much and the time and patients I would have to have would be a fantasy. I'm 60 years of age and I just don't have the ability any more. When I saw the GT Omega Racing simulator I said, this would be perfect for my use. But when I saw the Price I said to myself I could never afford this. because I needed the keyboard unit and the sifter unit too. But what killed it was the shipping and handling fees. Well I saw the video and I was impressed by the features and the sturdiness of the unit, plus the stile and colors. I also like the score they had put on the unit. So needless to say I have almost got all the finances together for me to get the system and I want to thank you for helping me decide on the GT Omega Racing Simulator, Because I think it is an awesome unit, and if we had it in the states the price would be right. Yes I know that approximately, I'm dishing out almost $800.00 us dollars for it, but when I sit in it in my so called man cave and racing I will be in heaven. Thanks again. Bill:D

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 227 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years