1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIN A Fabulous GT Omega Pro Race Rig! NOW CLOSED!

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Brian Clancy, Jan 12, 2011.

1. The RD Sim Racing Hardware Forum and GT Omega have teamed up to bring you an amazing competition to win a GT Omega Racing Simulator Pro!

GTO Pro.jpg

This is your chance to win what I consider is the best value rig available! The specs of this rig are sublime, a REAL GT reclining race seat, full tubular steel frame, superb ergonomics/design, built in screen stand, keyboard holder, shelf unit and speaker stands! The rig can also now be supplied Pre-Drilled to suit the new Thrustmaster T500RS wheel and pedals on request!

rs7.jpg
    SDC11474.jpg
    For more info about the GT Omega rig you can read my recent review HERE
    Entry for this amazing competition is free and easy! Just enter your name only in this competition thread HERE ..... Simple! The competition will close on the 12th Feb 2011 and winner will be notified shortly after, then shipping for the prize can be arranged. Entry is open to ALL members including staff except for myself and Mr Vickers! GOOD LUCK!

GTO.jpg

I would like to thank Leo from GT Omega for offering this great prize to our community and helping me make this competition possible!

Gt Banner.jpg
    You can visit the GT Omega site HERE

Dont forget to check out the Racedepartment Sim Racing Hardware Forum for more reviews, interviews, competitions and great reading HERE
    small.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Thanks to the GT Omega guys for the prize and Brian for organising us more great givaways. :)

Looks like a top piece of kit.

3. Fantastic, Good job GT Omega business crew, and of course Brian you rule :)

4. Fantastic prize, thanks Brian, Kris, and Leo :)

5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

i want a GT Omega...because i have a very bad position on simracing...and because i had a car Omega:)

beside the jokes...thank u ....this is a great effort and fantastic job so again thanks..

6. Great prize, somebody is going to have a good start to their sim racing in 2011, well more comfortable at least.

7. Wow, want :eek:

My current sim rig is a pilates ball, and crappy sliding wheel and pedals :D

8. Great prize without a doubt, though I almost hope I don't win it. I am not sure I could afford to pay the shipping and taxes to the US for that rig heheh.

9. Amazing job Brian and a big thanks to the Omega guys.
    Hope the one who win it post his/her own little review as a 2nd opinion.

10. Brilliant prize. Well done to GT Omega and Race Department.

11. Awesome review and awesome that you guys are offering this up! Thanks to everyone.

12. Thanks Leo Brill product mate.

13. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

Thanks!!! Great prize!!!!:doublethumb:

14. I think it is truely great that companies get involved in the community here. Thank you for putting this prize up for the racedepartment!

15. Steve Butler

Awesome Prize

16. I know where I'm going to put it, if I win. In the livingroom right next to the sofa where my wife watches her soaps.:D

17. Thank you very much for this great prize, awesome competition!

18. AWESOME ......... LMAO! :D

19. Awesome!

20. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Stunning. I was thinking about buying one towards the summer, but now I might just take it home for a handsome ammount less money :cool: