1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(WIN A COPY OF STCC - THE GAME 2) MINI @ Rattlesnake Point - Wednesday June 22, 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by RaceDepartment, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Required RACE 07 expansions: RACE 07 Only
    Class: MINI Cooper Challenge
    Track: Rattlesnake Point click here to download
    Practice: 01:00 GMT (21:00 EST)
    Qualification: 01:40 GMT (21:40 EST)
    Warm-up: 01:55 GMT (21:55 EST)
    Race: 02:00 GMT (22:00 EST) 1 hour race with mandatory pitstop
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

This is your change to win a copy of STCC The Game 2. For this event you will only need to own Race 07 to enter.

To win the expansion all you have to do is join the event and complete the race. A random number will then be generated using this service. If the number that appears is your finishing position then you will receive a PM from us with the code to download the full bundle of STCC - The Game 2.
  2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Already Gots it!:D .I just hope the same guys as last Wed show up
  3. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Feel free to share the copy with a friend if you win it :)
  4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

My friends are GT5ers :frown:
  5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

I need to post so I can remember I entered!
  6. Winning this would be great. Then I would pretty much have the entire Race series.
  7. I'll be there. Was just doing some practice, and I've managed to get the car balanced on two wheels in turn 8 twice so far. This is fun! :D
  8. Question about when the race starts, by EST, do you mean EDT?

Most places which observe EST switch to EDT during the summer, for daylight savings. EDT is GMT -4, while EST is GMT -5. The difference in the times you've specified are 4 hours. Not 5. Could you double check that please?

And I live in England, but would like to participate. Will this be 1AM(?) on the 23rd for me?
  9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

your right my bad it should say EDT instead of EST but both time are correct just don't mind the EST and always rely on your GMT difference for the time of the year. so in your case the event will start at 1 GMT the 23rd.
  10. Alright, excellent, see you there. :)
  11. I've signed up, but it's a little late (race won't be done until 4am here) so I'm more of a maybe. In the unlikely event the entry lists gets full, I'll sign out, but I'm here for now :)
  12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up !
  13. I'm having a go!;)
  14. Ok feel free to share it with me then if you win it!!!! Sometimes you just gotta be cheeky in life!!!
  15. I might join teamspeak as well as it's unlikely that I'll recieve a phone call at 3:00 AM:) But I'll have to be quiet as everybody will be sleeping.
  16. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

If I win the game, it is yours bud!
  17. Okay, So my Steam updated Race 07 to and when I try to get into the server, I get "incompatible game" notice. Does the server need to be reset for the update? Steam says update was applied at 13:11 today (EDT)...
  18. Ya my game also updated today, hopefully server gets updated and reset before the race tonight.
  19. Yes mine to the server needs updating
  20. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

should be fixed now :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.