1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Win a copy of RACE On for a friend: Formula Master @ Brno

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

We gave away already one copy of RACE On this weekend. Now copy number two is up for grabs. This time not for yourself but you can win one for a friend!

What do you need to do?

We have a server running with the Formula Master series on the lovely Brno track in the Czech Republic! It's set on time attack and you can test your skills against other RD Racing Club members. Not a member yet but you would like to join? Click here to get a free membership!

This whole week you can go mad on this fantastic combo of sweeping corners and a powerful formula car with tons of grip to master those corners.

RaceDepartment.com IFM

Click here

Leaderboard (Brno 08):
    Click here (Note from Ramon: Leaderboard is updated overnight!)

Save a copy of your hotlap.vcr as we need to check if the lap is valid
  2. Bram

Server is slowly filling up already, join the fun if you feel bored on this sunday night :)
  3. Isn't Formula Master a Race On car?
  4. yip, win for a friend though
  5. Yeah, I see that. Oh well.
  6. Bram

The spaceships have landed and the aliens are online now to collect the prizes :)
  7. Bram

Leaderboard should be updating in a few hours. I fear Ramon is leading the pack with a sick time!
  8. Will there also come a competition where you can win the game for yourselve?
  9. They evidently have 3 copies to give away Peter... So you'll have another chance I believe. :)
  10. I just saw Ben post an even sicker time, in fact it was so fast it took 3mins 23 secs for my eyes to focus again and when they did I had actually travelled back in time a few seconds.
  11. We'll see tomorrow who is the sickest, but I saw a rather silly time appear tonight courtesy of Mr S-alien-der Hongendongendoorn ... :D
  12. server updates in 1 hour
  13. Server is auto update timing?
    Live Timing?

Because not show my time ;)
  14. I saw the timing screen just now and my eyes watered a bit :'(
  15. wow 1 thousand of a second between me and Sander
  16. Anyone who has no friends but is an alien? :p
  17. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Im soo angry with my time, can easily get a low 49! :angry:
  18. i clocked today a 1.49.305 :) did not expect that lol