Win a copy of RACE On by SimBin!

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
RaceDepartment will give away three copies in total this week. The first contest is really easy.

You can reply to this thread by answering this simple question:

"Why we should we give you a copy of RACE On?"

The user that receives the most "thanks" is declared winner this Sunday night.

Monday we will start a new contest!

because this has been a crappy month for me...

i've had my company announce its making me redundant - just 10 days before my birthday then 4 weeks later my wifes company announces she's also being made redundant from Mid November (her announcement was also 10 days ahead of her birthday!)

pretty crappy or what - about time something went right for me... probably won't though...

hey ho...

• Rick Hurst

Because im new to racedepartment....:woot2:

:car::car: :car::car::car: Start Ur Engines

:car::car::car::car::car: Lets RaceOn

Ramon van Rijn won the competition with a huge lead to the rest. 38 votes in totall!

As he promised to give his copy away to one of the voters its up to Ramon to choose from the people below! (Smart move wizard) :)

The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Ramon van Rijn For This Useful Post:
Andriy Melnikov, Bram Hengeveld, Daniel Plaikner, Dustin Barton, Freddie Besems, Gary Holder, Gary Lennon, Gregory Degreef, Honk, Ilya Rostov, István Milbich, Jamie Rushworth, Kalen Johnson, Keith Peppiatt, Kevin Hopkins, Kevin Watts, Labudovic Aleksa, Lewis Fergusson, Marcel Hulsbergen, Marty Pierce, Martyn Pearson, Matt Hunt, Maurice Hurkmans, Mightymopar, MrPix, Neil Gault, nuropa, Paulo Ribeiro, Peter Duivelaar, Peter Eriksson, Piotr Misiorek, Piotrek Blaszczak, Rhys Gardiner, Rudra Chattopadhyay, Sebastian Huba, Stefan van Renselaar, Yuri Braham, Yves Larose

Wow, can't believe I won something.

And of course I keep my promise to give the prize away to one of the lucky thank'ers.

Bram please give the key away to Gary Lennon.
Cheers Gary and have fun with RACE On.

Thanks for thank you everyone!!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back