Win a copy of RACE On by SimBin!

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
RaceDepartment will give away three copies in total this week. The first contest is really easy.

You can reply to this thread by answering this simple question:

"Why we should we give you a copy of RACE On?"

The user that receives the most "thanks" is declared winner this Sunday night.

Monday we will start a new contest!

• Mightymopar

You're all posting pics of these chicks you wish you were with. Here's one i met irl...ill give her # to one of the people who thank me

DSC05148_01-001.jpg

• (fGw)cabo-2

By getting older I received many new responsibilities. Buying new games is like searching for gold in the big blue ocean. hehehe

Because I want to break the jinx of owning illegitimate copies of games (seriously) & I want to compete against the best of the best (you guys) [illegitimate copies all work offline only] and thus learn racing & driving in general (without wasting fuel & polluting the environment) & also because I wrote this poem:

Race on will be that Factor
In my life that I'll put my Base on
And say goodbye to Rfactor
Of all the gaming companies that've been,
The champs are no doubt Simbin, Simbin, Simbin!!!

I like to have this , cause it´s the only way i can feed my needs as a race driver, with two small children the time is short to get to tracks, and these tracks are open 24-7, and when i get an hour left in the evening i get to the track and race around getting goose skin allover because it feels so real.

The heat is on , when you got the time...

Because I had a major experimental leg operation 6 months ago with 50/50 odds that I may lose my leg. The choice was have the operation or be in a wheel chair within 10 years, (all worked out good no more walking stick, not as much pain to walk either and more mobile than I have been for 15 years,) In the mean time I lost my job of 7 years, almost lost the house finances very tight... Now have a job working for one of my old customers.. but $200 a week less...

I love sim racing and think my luck has got to change.... and i can not afford to buy anything extra, got 4 months bills to catch up...

Thanks
Kev

why me? because i am live in Poland and Race On is for about 20 Euros (or about 100 PLN in Polish currency which is 1 / 10 the average salary in my country and it is a big tragedy).
As for now, I managed to buy a gtr evolution in the promotion, the promotion of race it will be more than a year, shiit.....
for people living in the West have to pay 20E and it is very less than 20E in Poland :worship:

and the best, If you click "thanks" for me i will let you to be ahead of me on the race :D

sorry, i am not good in English

• holmglen03

If I win, I will contribute more to the forum and will never spam on any forum again (known for the occasional spam). Can't say fairer than that! :lol:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 318 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 218 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%