Win a copy of RACE On by SimBin!

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
RaceDepartment will give away three copies in total this week. The first contest is really easy.

You can reply to this thread by answering this simple question:

"Why we should we give you a copy of RACE On?"

The user that receives the most "thanks" is declared winner this Sunday night.

Monday we will start a new contest!

• Frapper

You should give this to me, because:

In GTR I was playing with the Logitech Rumblepad 2 for a long time, and many many people did not believe me. The rumblepad is ok for setting an ok time compared to the pro's, but that is where it stops.

Ok, then I bought the G25. I was ready, I was going somewhere i thought. First try, and I was so far away from setting any times at all at nordschleife. I have not beat my best time 6:18 at nordschleife(WTCC Extreme) with Rumblepad yet, but I know the G25 is what can take me further, and every other driver.

The best racingsimulator yet, by far. Gran Turisimo 5 go home. That is arcade ffs.

• diabolesco

Because I have the right tool to use it....

. . . . . . . . . Logitech G25. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . The best hardware, for the best software...

I need RACE ON to let my ingenius plan of world domenation to succeed!!!!

pinky_brain.jpg

Who understands the difference between a game and a simulator, Simbin products represent by far the most perfect simulation of car racing compared to real life.
I always build my own PC rigs dedicated to the Simbin's products.
Having ALL original PC game titles from Simbin, I definitely deserve a copy to keep my collection complete.

I would lie if I said I don't want it, I do:pray2:. But to be honest I would rather have dvd with the box.

I collect race games. I recently bought an original boxed Grand Prix Legends :woot2:and F1 2000 and I am still looking for STCC. Anyone want to sell there's?:gimme:

Everyone's posts here are only lies.

And as I speak only the truth, and I deserve one of the Race On copies, because... mmm... because... damn... the truth is... ehhh, mmmhh... the truth is... :desire: well OK the real truth is that I would really, really, really, really, really, really love to continue playing online with my new G27!!!!! Well ... if I must tell the whole truth... its still on its way, but soon will be here!

Yes!!! Finally could afford one of that masterpieces from Logitech!!!

Sorry to all but this is the real truth. So this is the REAL reason for me to have one copy.

Aaaaaaahhhh! Thank God at last I could speak this out!!

:)

Thanks RD.

• MedicatedOMO

FREE GAME!!!!!!!

Ummmmmm......because Ive logged 50,000 miles in Project Torque in 18 months? Thats dedication to driving games...those miles do not include all the others Ive played including Race and GTR

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back