Win 3x WTCC 2010 Expansion Packs

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Time to give away three brand new WTCC 2010 Expansion packs to three of our lucky members! You can leave a post below that you would like to win one of these expansion packs. Of course the more creative you are the higher the chances you will win.

Not a member yet? Click here to register with us.

Competition closes on June 30, 2011

Have fun!

WTCC2010.png

WTCC 2010 Expansion
Four detailed and authentic 2010 WTCC racing cars with a total of 26 different skins; 11 highly detailed tracks all in 2010 configurations, one of which has never seen before in authentic race gaming.

The WTCC 2010 pack fills a large gap and finally gives the latest touring cars to the RACE fans. RACE the complete 2010 World Touringcar Championship with all the teams, all the cars and all the tracks licensed and lovingly recreated down to the smallest detail. This is your time to shine and rewrite history as you battle for the championship.

Combined with RACE 07 this will give you Touring car paradise with all cars and tracks used by this prestigious championship over the past 4 years. From the exotic streets of Macau and Marrakech to fan favorites like Brno and Brands Hatch, this one gives you the only complete touringcar gaming package.

I'd like to had one of this WTCC Expansion because I love WTCC series. I own Race 07, Race on and GTR Evolution. I always play them when I have free time.

It's amazing the competition in the WTCC. Nowadays there is a big gap between Cruze and the rest of them, but I still enjoy races. In the game it's different. When we have the right guys in the track it's amazing. Really amazing to play WTCC online.

Hello guys,

Just wanted to say how much this contest is awesome, and all your replies are really creative and funny. A nice way to chill out after a hard day working on the Retro expansion pack!

Good luck to everyone !

Fantastic stuff, thanks for both the entertainment and the kind words so far.
Thumbs up to the admins of Race Department for setting up this great concept, I'm certain more copies will end up with them in the future to do similar stuff :)

Of course I'd like to win one of the WTCC2010 Expansions - I'm just not feeling at all creative recently, so I'm posting to say that I think that RD should award the prizes to anyone who has actually bothered to create something creative and to post it here AND that extra points should be awarded to people who also apply for a free RD Licence AND take part in at least one Racing Club Event.

Maybe RD ought to even run more Events like the Win STCC2 Racing Club Event, where someone who finishes the race is picked by random number to be given a copy of the expansion - that way anyone, whatever their ability stands a chance of winning.

If their luck is in someone could then (in theory) :
a) Create something cool in this thread,
b) sign up for a Free RD Licence here : http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1, and
c) enter the Win STCC2 Expansion here : http://www.racedepartment.com/race-...ttlesnake-point-wednesday-june-22-2011-a.html, and walk away with -

1) A Free RD Licence without even winning!
2) Race in RD Events for Free forever again they don't have to win this the Licence gives them this!
3) A copy of the WTCC2010 Expansion
4) A copy of The STCC2 Expansion

What a great place RD is to be !!!!

I just got diagnosed with a very rare and lethal disease, the doctors said I have only 5 days to live and there is no cure except for a WTCC 2010 Expansion Pack, but it's very difficult to obtain and only a few are known to exist. If somehow I get one within 5 days there is a big chance I'll live, otherwise I'll have a long and painful death...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back