Win 3x WTCC 2010 Expansion Packs

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Time to give away three brand new WTCC 2010 Expansion packs to three of our lucky members! You can leave a post below that you would like to win one of these expansion packs. Of course the more creative you are the higher the chances you will win.

Not a member yet? Click here to register with us.

Competition closes on June 30, 2011

Have fun!

WTCC2010.png

WTCC 2010 Expansion
Four detailed and authentic 2010 WTCC racing cars with a total of 26 different skins; 11 highly detailed tracks all in 2010 configurations, one of which has never seen before in authentic race gaming.

The WTCC 2010 pack fills a large gap and finally gives the latest touring cars to the RACE fans. RACE the complete 2010 World Touringcar Championship with all the teams, all the cars and all the tracks licensed and lovingly recreated down to the smallest detail. This is your time to shine and rewrite history as you battle for the championship.

Combined with RACE 07 this will give you Touring car paradise with all cars and tracks used by this prestigious championship over the past 4 years. From the exotic streets of Macau and Marrakech to fan favorites like Brno and Brands Hatch, this one gives you the only complete touringcar gaming package.

I'd rather patches for Race series... but expansion for free is good too. :) I'm dissapointed with quality of latest expansions and not willing to spend my money on them anymore. Even though, I'd like to have Chevy Cruze in game. But I hope GTR3 will be worth it. It must.

f1a105.jpg

Hi, Billy Mays here with a fantastic new product!

Do you ever get frustrated because you don’t have enough money to buy Race 07 expansion packs?

Are you always drooling while looking at pictures of the WTCC 2010 expansion pack?

Don’t you always think: ‘I wish my parents will give this to me as a birthday present’?
And isn’t it frustrating that you have to wait another 11 months until your next birthday?

Can’t you think of anything creative to participate in the RaceDepartment WTCC 2010 expansion pack competition?

Well, suffer no more! With the Interactive Coordinating Exercises for CREAtive Measures DVD you can train your own brain to develop your creativity skills!

All you need to do is watch the instructions on the DVD, then win a race in Race 07 whilst riding a unicycle and eating a banana at the same time! That’s right people, winning a copy of the WTCC 2010 expansion pack has never been easier before!
Whilst trying to successfully complete the above exercise, your body will produce a hormone which will increase your creativity skills by more than 20%!

Your brain will receive a boost of energy, allowing you to come up with the most ingenious and funny idea’s you’ve ever had. This method will greatly increase your chances of winning that brand new WTCC 2010 expansion pack here at RaceDepartment!

Don’t wait any longer and order your unique Interactive Coordinating Exercises for CREAtive Measures DVD NOW, complete* with detailed instructions and handy tips.

But wait, there’s more! If you order within the next 30 minutes, you will also receive free tickets to the 2011 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix**!

Why are you still sitting in that chair behind your computer? Don’t waste any of your precious time! Order the DVD and train that brain!

2dbvx1z.jpg

--
Disclaimer:

*Unicycle and banana not included.
** The providers of this product are not responsible for any Formula One grand prix events which may have been cancelled.
--

On a serious note:
Very nice competition, RaceDepartment :) I would love to win a WTCC 2010 expansion pack!

.I'd really like to have this expansion to complete the race series. A I just need it to give my steering wheel a last test around the awesome circuit of Portimao. Also at the end of the competition it's close (just 3 days) to my birthday

Well I'm quite new in this forum, I just recently got my license, but:
I'd like to win it, then I could hand it over to my younger brother. He likes race 07 a lot, and drives rather good for his age.
We often race online together, and we are planning to enter some championships as a team:)
I have recently bought him the Race On bundle, and GTR2 (to let him practice at driving school). A year ago I handed over my old wheel to him, and bought him GT Legends.
He said, that he'd like to have wrcc2010 the most among the expansions, but I'm out of founds now.
That's why I'd like to win this expansion (I already own all simbin titles for PC).
Thank's for the opportunity RD, most generous!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%