Win €1,250 worth of Thrustmaster Gear in the RD Le Mans Series

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
RD Le Mans Series Thrustmaster.jpg

RaceDepartment and Thrustmaster join forces to offer amazing prizes during the upcoming RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro driven with the rFactor 2 simulation software.

RaceDepartment is proud to announce that quality racing peripheral manufacturer Thrustmaster have teamed up with the RaceDepartment Le Mans Series, joining forces with the Vesaro brand to offer participants and fans an outstanding opportunity to win some amazing prizes throughout the return of our premier endurance sim racing championship.

The RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro will run over six events of 6 to 24 hours in length and will be utilising the endurance features found in the powerful rFactor 2 software with the excellent Enduracers Endurance Series mod. RDLMS 7 should prove to be the toughest, most professional championship we have run to date...

To celebrate the eve of the new racing season we are pleased to inform you that Thrustmaster are to partner up with the series as sponsor to each of the challenging individual races that make up our flagship league. With a range of impressive sim racing gear on offer for our lucky winners, you don't just have to be out on track to become part of the action.

The Thrustmaster Prizes
Thanks to the support of Thrustmaster we are able to offer lucky participants and viewers the chance to win some impressive sim racing equipment. Throughout the upcoming season we will have the following items available to win:
More information about Thrustmaster: www.thrustmaster.com

RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
The RDLMS is a top class virtual endurance racing series featuring the best long distance racers and teams. The series features Le Mans Prototypes and GT's competing in endurance races ranging from 6 up to 24 hours. The simulation racing game of choice for this season is rFactor 2.

How to win this amazing prize
This high value prize can be won by partcipating teams but also spectators and fans of the series can have a shot at winning this amazing rig!

All you have to do to have a chance to win is either sign up as a RDLMS participant or follow and subscribe to our Twitch and Youtube channels and watch our thrilling action packed broadcasts which will be live streamed with professional commentary.

That moment you realise that you missed vital (sim) racing news because of 3 RD promotional thread stuck at the top. LOL. I was like hmmm it has been a while since RD updated their home screen. :p

still have no clue how this works....already sub'ed to youtube channel...do i also need to be sub'ed to twitch? and when is this being broadcast?

thx
You'll need to be subbed to our YouTube and Twitch channels. The first race is coming up on March 4th with the 6 hours of Imola. You can find the rest of the schedule in the RD Le Mans Series forum General Information thread. :)

LOL i also have 2 different names on Twitch and YT (Alex72 & i7fan)... Sat up all night/morning chatting on the YT channel and only heard "just unsub and sub again here on youtube and you have a chance of winning the pedals". Oh well, i never won anything anyway lol. :roflmao: Was fun anyway.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years