Willow Springs - TV Replay Cameras (Optimised, + More)

Misc Willow Springs - TV Replay Cameras (Optimised, + More) 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Raul_007 updated Willow Springs - Big Willow: TV Replay Cameras with a new update entry:

Willow Springs - Big Willow: TV Replay Cameras v1.0

There are now 5x replay cameras for this great track...

Existing cams have been updated and are now compatible with the latest track release version 1.0. Same as before, before saving to your PC remember to rename or backup files as necessary.

Let me know if these cams hit the mark?
Thanks and enjoy. Be safe and racealot!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Raul_007 updated Willow Springs - Big Willow: TV Replay Cameras with a new update entry:

Willow Springs - TV Replay Cameras v2.0 (optimised)

All 5x cameras have been revised and individually optimised for better viewing and general playback, with an assortment of camera angles, locations and FOV.

Zip files contains alike cameras for both track layouts...
- big_willow
- big_willow_real

enjoy.

Extract the zipped file to Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/tracks.

Note: if you already have downloaded the earlier version of these cameras, then just overwrite existing files... otherwise, consider...

Raul_007 updated Willow Springs - TV Replay Cameras (Optimised) + screen background image with a new update entry:

Willow Springs - TV Replay Cameras v3.0 (optimised) + screen background image

All 5x cameras have been revised and individually optimised for better viewing throughout general playback, with an assortment of camera angles, locations, height levels and FOV.

The term 'optimised' in this instance implies that a substantial improvement has been achieved over the existing set of cameras. Some immediate changes that can be seen include:

* cameras no longer jittering or bopping as much during playback, particularly in camera-transitions.
* replays now show a...

OK, I'm pretty new to this and I may just be an idiot but how do I get the track to work on AC? I downloaded it but when I launch the game it doesn't show up? Sorry for the dumb question but any help appreciated.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.