Williams-Toyota FW31 setups

Post your Williams-Toyota FW31 setups here!

===============================================================================
Spa-Francorchamps by Joe Hubbard

Here is the setup that you had asked for that I am using now at SPA. Geez, I had a mental lapse. Would someone with the power please move this to the setup thead

Thanks!

Attachments

• SPA_Hubbard .sto
    2 KB · Views: 1,332
I've tried all of these but I cant get the car around in a low downforce package. Any small corrections throws me into a wild spin. I have no idea how you folks make it through Eau Rouge without going airborne, I can hardly turn the wheel 5 degrees before the car snaps.

Low DF on Spa? Yeah right... Med DF is probably for qualifying or testing for a hot lap, while high DF is where you want it for a race unless you have a death wish. I don't know if you could do that before the NTM, but now it's not even an option.

Low DF on Spa? Yeah right... Med DF is probably for qualifying or testing for a hot lap, while high DF is where you want it for a race unless you have a death wish. I don't know if you could do that before the NTM, but now it's not even an option.
Do you have a med setup you could share? With a med package and these setups i cant even get the car into 7th gear, it maxes at 6 around 185mph top speed which cant be right. I cant seem to find a solid baseline setup that will let me use all 7 gears that i can tweak.

Do you have a med setup you could share? With a med package and these setups i cant even get the car into 7th gear, it maxes at 6 around 185mph top speed which cant be right. I cant seem to find a solid baseline setup that will let me use all 7 gears that i can tweak.
I wish... I can't find one either. I had a few good ones for week 1, which was when the F1 car was on Spa, and week 2 they changed the tyre model.

Btw you can change the gearing yourself so you don't need a baseline setup for that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%