1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Williams-Toyota FW31 setups

Discussion in 'iRacing Setups' started by Joe Hubbard, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Post your Williams-Toyota FW31 setups here!

===============================================================================
    Spa-Francorchamps by Joe Hubbard

Here is the setup that you had asked for that I am using now at SPA. Geez, I had a mental lapse. Would someone with the power please move this to the setup thead

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. A Lars Strijdonk Super Setup for race and qualy
    Thanks Lars

Attached Files:

3. thanks guys

4. I've tried all of these but I cant get the car around in a low downforce package. Any small corrections throws me into a wild spin. I have no idea how you folks make it through Eau Rouge without going airborne, I can hardly turn the wheel 5 degrees before the car snaps.

5. Low DF on Spa? Yeah right... Med DF is probably for qualifying or testing for a hot lap, while high DF is where you want it for a race unless you have a death wish. I don't know if you could do that before the NTM, but now it's not even an option.

6. Do you have a med setup you could share? With a med package and these setups i cant even get the car into 7th gear, it maxes at 6 around 185mph top speed which cant be right. I cant seem to find a solid baseline setup that will let me use all 7 gears that i can tweak.

7. High DF all the way.,

8. I wish... I can't find one either. I had a few good ones for week 1, which was when the F1 car was on Spa, and week 2 they changed the tyre model.

Btw you can change the gearing yourself so you don't need a baseline setup for that.