Resource icon

Skins Williams Race/Pitcrew Uniforms 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
thedeadman2007 submitted a new resource:

Williams Race/Pitcrew Uniforms - Update for Wiliams Pit Crew, Driver Uniforms and Career Uniform..

Hi Guys

Been a long time since my last mod on here believe it was for F1 2014. but I have been getting back into doing all these mods.

So here is my first of F1 2016, as with all the other games after Williams introduced the Martini Logos they have been unable to get them into the game.. well Codemasters anyway.. we have always seemed to managed it...
but anyway here is the race suits and pit crew suits for Williams F1 as you can see from the photos both Massa and Bottas have the martini...

Read more about this resource...

thedeadman2007 submitted a new resource:

Williams Race/Pitcrew Uniforms - Update for Wiliams Pit Crew, Driver Uniforms and Career Uniform..

Read more about this resource...

great work
can you update the race crew also ?
20160831101225_1.jpg

great work
can you update the race crew also ?View attachment 150411
thanks for the post massa... like I said in the information and the post above, it is something I'm working on when I get a chance but I was up to 3am UK time this morning trying to get it to accept the Race Crews edited file.. I have done everything the same as I did for the drivers and the pit crew but it still just makes the game crash... I'm not sure if because they are a bit part of the career cut scenes that might be why its causing issues but as said before I will continue to work on it and will upload as soon as I can.. trust me I have ADHD so believe me when I say it bugs me that they are different lol but will keep you posted...

Do you know how or if possible to change player career suit for player, eg like my career suit for Manor so its not blank white with no sponsors?
I believe that the driver and the career race suits are the same file so when you edit that for your desired race suit it will change the real drivers race suit as well, sadly they havent seemed to make the career racesuit sperate from the main ones so unless you want all manor drivers in the same suit. I dont believe it can be done

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back