Resource icon

Skins Williams-Mercedes FW36 HD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
....source taken from blogf1.it
Williams-FW36.jpg

Formula 1 is located before the nth row to hoe at a time is certainly not easy for the whole circus, given the economic problems that have crippled two teams in the season finale.
The associations have put back on road safety in the viewfinder FIA president Jean Todt, accusing him of a lack of coherence and clamoring removal of the sponsors of alcoholic beverages from the cars of the highest standard. Recall that the former Ferrari team principal is an ambassador for road safety and this charge is disliked by associations such as Eurocare, deeply concerned by the messages that these sponsors can subliminally convey to the audience, especially the younger ones.

Martini, Smirnoff and Johnnie Walker brands of alcoholic beverages most famous and important of Formula 1 contemporary art (not to mention GHMUMM, the official champagne of F1). Just one example of Smirnoff, the famous brand of vodka, signed in May 2014 a million dollar contract with Force India, leading the Indian team to change so evident in the livery of the car. Martini contributes to the growth of Williams with 10 million dollars a year, while Johnnie Walker whiskey is the official supplier for the whole circus and pay at McLaren, historical partner, 15 million a year.
Exclude advertising alcoholic from Formula 1, however, would give the coup de grace to the teams, especially the smaller and, at this time of the season, looks decidedly grotesque obstinacy shown by the associations on road safety.

The manufacturers of alcoholic beverages increased in Formula 1 since the new millennium, following the ban on tobacco advertising. Does anyone remember it, with a little 'homesick, towering written Marlboro, Camel, Rothmans, very popular in modern Formula 1.

Eurocare, through the Secretary General of Mariann Skar, recently wrote a letter - disclosed by the Telegraph - the president Jean Todt, in order to convince the FIA to prevent alcohol-related sponsorship yet put foot in the top flight: "If we consider the destructive effect caused by the continued spread of alcohol drink-driving, we can not believe that more and more inadequate exposure to alcohol brands on Formula 1 cars, being followed by 500 million people."

Mariann Skar has pressed the accelerator without hesitation, coming to support the maximum number would already be in contradiction with the regulations on advertising related to alcohol: "We need an urgent change. Allow the alcohol sponsorship in Formula 1 seems to contradict many official guidelines for the marketing of alcoholic products. It runs against the EU directive which states that the marketing for the consumption of alcohol should not be connected to the rail. Moreover, the current association between alcohol and driving do not seem to fall in the category of responsible drinking messages on that part of the mission supported by the alcohol industry itself. "

stop instulting us I asked where is the martini logo and you say probably up my ass!
you should stay quiet as you cant put the martini to the rear wing!!

What's your problem?
It was said a thousand times that you cannot add the correct Martini logos due to the coding and mapping. Reading the posts in this forum can be quite informative, you should try that.
Besides, Rian is long enough here to know exactly what he's doing. Like ML said, there's a reason for not having the Martini logos.

• Deleted member 161052

What's your problem?
It was said a thousand times that you cannot add the correct Martini logos due to the coding and mapping. Reading the posts in this forum can be quite informative, you should try that.
Besides, Rian is long enough here to know exactly what he's doing. Like ML said, there's a reason for not having the Martini logos.
And he doesn't know what the Russian livery looks like...:unsure:

WOW
Things are getting rough.
I fully accept and appreciate the patience of the modders.
Codemasters pulled a fast one this year and we can't do anything about it.
Players just accept the time and efforts that these great modders put into their work.
All to our benefit and free.
So in short, Be grateful because these great artists can walk away
and then we got nothing NADA!!
Thanks Again Peace

Red Bull chassis have an unavoidable glitch if you make a custom skin for it. just to inform.
Yeah, I'm aware of that nose problem. Saw your post in the WIP thread. Anyway get ready for a new mod coming up in a few minutes, phew... took me 4 hours to finish the specocc, convert the bmp files into dds files , pack up the whole thing and upload it.

Yeah, I'm aware of that nose problem. Saw your post in the WIP thread. Anyway get ready for a new mod coming up in a few minutes, phew... took me 4 hours to finish the specocc, convert the bmp files into dds files , pack up the whole thing and upload it.
can we have a champagne? :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years