Williams Martini Racing - Complete Team Package

Skins Williams Martini Racing - Complete Team Package 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
madotter submitted a new resource:

Williams Martini Racing FULL MOD - Adds the Williams Martini Racing logos to all textures in F1 2016

WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING MOD v1.0
================================
This mod replaces every Williams texture in the game and adds the red stripe/Martini/etc/all logos to the cars, helmets, engineers, pit crew, team umbrella, tablet, race engineer, team logo in pit, team garage names, garage walls.
MAKE BACKUPS BEFORE YOU START!!!
Created and tested by: madotter
View attachment 156256...

Read more about this resource...

I can not even enter the program with instructions Ego ERP Archiver me error...excuse me for asking Madotter ..not just send it already in their files ..? Thank you

Help about pit crew. Martini crew and Abu Dhabi crew in the garage...
無題.gif

• Deleted member 6919

When trying to replace the files it's constantly asking for the mipmap files which we don't have.

When trying to replace the files it's constantly asking for the mipmap files which we don't have.
yes you have mipmaps files
in ERP Archiver you have to set directory then it will be automatically open and you can save
in ERP settings select the directory F1 2016 and choose that's it

I just went ahead and installed the whole thing lol.

Thanks again! i might have messed up some stuff, some overalls and such are not working so I'll find out what I did wrong.

nice mod, very well done, but your read me isn't the best, got stuck and couldn't be bothered, the ego erp archiver is just awful, this is too much for a mod. thanks tho! again great work from what I've seen

How can i fix it ?? i changed all like in the discription! Martini is in background and of the one shirt the stripes are blue. in box the crew is correct

Very strange indeed. I suggest checking the files in idle_common.erp and the two different garagecrew.erp files. One of them maybe hasn't saved or overwritten properly.

E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2016\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\garagecrew\2016

E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2016\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\garagecrew

I checked both files! they are both with red an blue stripes and martini logo. maybe i have to change the 2016-williams_racecrew_n.tga ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back