Skins Williams Martini Colors- Pit crew, Drivers and Car [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your doing great work but all these different versions and mod uploads for similar things are starting to make it unclear which is the 'definitive' version I should have installed.
Never mind, I am not updating the Team (Pit crew, and drivers) But I will continue to update the Williams Martini F1 Livery. So download that one when every update and replace the one in with the one that comes with the Pit Crew and all, as that whole mod won't be updated.

So is this one staying?

It's been noticed that all the attached pictures are broken, I assume you deleted the files.

Anyway I have removed the references to those attachments, to stop people clicking them and going nowhere :)

There is a 'report' link at the bottom of every post, you can use that if you have a request. We don't normally delete mods on request, but if you need to tidy up a bit because you have too many versions for example, then I can help :)

So is this one staying?

It's been noticed that all the attached pictures are broken, I assume you deleted the files.

Anyway I have removed the references to those attachments, to stop people clicking them and going nowhere :)

There is a 'report' link at the bottom of every post, you can use that if you have a request. We don't normally delete mods on request, but if you need to tidy up a bit because you have too many versions for example, then I can help :)
So is this one staying?
Cheers bro! I can fix the photos tonight, I want to keep this mod because its the best one haha.

So is this one staying?

Can you please remove this Mod now please..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 189 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%