1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Williams Martini Colors- Pit crew, Drivers and Car [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2014 Mods' started by McGregor Kereama, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Your doing great work but all these different versions and mod uploads for similar things are starting to make it unclear which is the 'definitive' version I should have installed.

2. Sorry dude, it is just that everyone is asking for certain things and its hard to continue to define their differences. I will delete a few.

3. How do you delete some of the mods? haha or can you not?

4. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

You need to ask a moderator to delete the resources.

5. Never mind, I am not updating the Team (Pit crew, and drivers) But I will continue to update the Williams Martini F1 Livery. So download that one when every update and replace the one in with the one that comes with the Pit Crew and all, as that whole mod won't be updated.

6. Thanks

7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

So is this one staying?

It's been noticed that all the attached pictures are broken, I assume you deleted the files.

Anyway I have removed the references to those attachments, to stop people clicking them and going nowhere :)

There is a 'report' link at the bottom of every post, you can use that if you have a request. We don't normally delete mods on request, but if you need to tidy up a bit because you have too many versions for example, then I can help :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Can you please remove this Mod now please..!

10. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

11. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I had to do it, after all you said 'please' twice ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.